Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Anyone Hate FF VII?

Registered User Anyone Hate FF VII? Locke4God's Avatar

Re: Anyone Hate FF VII?

Alright, FF7 is undeniably one of the most influential, most popular, and greatest games of all time, in any genre. If you hate this game, you're in the minority, and it's on you, because it is a fact, not an opinion, that it's a great game. It was outstanding.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Anyone Hate FF VII? Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Locke4God View Post
    Alright, FF7 is undeniably one of the most influential, most popular, and greatest games of all time, in any genre. If you hate this game, you're in the minority, and it's on you, because it is a fact, not an opinion, that it's a great game. It was outstanding.
    Well it can't be a fact if numerous people do not like the game.
    Actually, it is looked as one of the best by some RPG players, not from all Game players.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

Badass Military Agent Anyone Hate FF VII? Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Locke4God View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by o0Odin0o View Post
    Well it can't be a fact if numerous people do not like the game.
    Actually, it is looked as one of the best by some RPG players, not from all Game players.

Indeed if we move away from the RPG players and go into the All-Around Gamers I highly doubt FF7 is going to be anywhere near one of the best for them. If it was a fact then RPG gamers and just Game players would all have to agree, so in a political sense, it is considered an opinion. Besides I have a bunch of friends who seldomly play RPGs and even then the best and greatest to them is some off-the-wall RPG I rarely play anymore.

Final Fantasy as a series is not for everyone, nor is FF7 the best and greatest of all time to everyone, and that my friend is a fact, not an opinion.

FYI In any genre? Really? Pretty sure Halo, Metal Gear Solid, Sports Games, Sonic, Call of Duty, etc... and especially Mario/Zelda is damn near as popular. Besides every time someone makes a list of games, there is always a million and 1 opinions on how effed up the list is. Look at Guinness World Records, along with other Magazines and sites (IGN, Gameinformer, Playstation, etc) they all have different games in different spots.

Just saying before you start throwing out the word FACT like it's gold, do some research FF7 is not always on top and that my friend is also a fact.

Give the game credit where it's due but please don't hype it up to god status...
    Last edited by Linus Li Lelouch; 03-23-2011 at 01:51 PM.

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4