Thread: the tribute of a previous hero:cool:

the tribute of a previous hero:cool:

For people that are Final Fantasy VII: crisis core fans, this tribute would make your day. the music and graphic go so well together. they make this tribute possible...srry for sounding like that, i just cant help it. its amazing. see for yourself!!

YouTube - Crisis Core: Zack Fair Tribute

Re: the tribute of a previous hero:cool:

it will be cool if you can rate it out of 10. not for any particular reason, just curious.

Memento Rhapso the tribute of a previous hero:cool: Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Zack FTW I rank that a 10 lol
    It annoys me how everyone views him as a minor character, then go about saying how Vincent is the best character ever and deserves a sequel. stupid stupid fangirls. Zack deserves more stuff lol like a spot in Dissidia

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

yah...i think this tribute would change some ppl's perspective of zack.

Memento Rhapso the tribute of a previous hero:cool: Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Maybe, I mean if Machinima could make me view Jecht as a rapist I think a software masterpiece like this could do much more lol

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Registered User the tribute of a previous hero:cool: TobiasRainey's Avatar

I never really thought about it much but that's really sad. Zach was such a strong person but he had to die bleeding in the rain covered in mud. Its no wonder Cloud blocked that out.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...or should I?

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasRainey View Post
    I never really thought about it much but that's really sad. Zach was such a strong person but he had to die bleeding in the rain covered in mud. Its no wonder Cloud blocked that out.
    its so sad that i had no choice but to share it with all of you.

Registered User the tribute of a previous hero:cool: Zidane77's Avatar

Zack is cool but no more Dissidia, for me it ruins the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zidane77 View Post
    Zack is cool but no more Dissidia, for me it ruins the characters.
    yah i guess so....because if no one ever played the game, they'll get it all wrong. i just thought the song was pretty good at showing all the sad stuff...

I have a peguin on a stick! ^_^ the tribute of a previous hero:cool: Kooky Spice's Avatar
    Being held hostage by the imaginary people that live in this fictitious reality

Beautiful. Just beautiful. 10/10 hands down Zack is the best FF character ever. He was influential to so many characters in the FFVII universe. I mean just about everyone that played a big role in the whole story knew him and he, for the most part, did something that played a pivotal role in their lives. This video imo didn't really convey that to its fullest but was still a great tribute non the less. Btw for anyone who cares and doesn't know there is a fighting game on the Playstation called Ehrgeiz that is supposed to have Zack in it as a playable character. Also other FF playable characters in this game are Tifa, Cloud, Sephiroth, Yuffie, and Vincent.

Lawlz Sephy so Smaht!!

This is where my name comes from for anyone who cares. Btw please don't get the wrong idea. I love Final Fantasy more than any other game series in the whole world.

"Good things don't come to those who wait. Good things come to those who want it bad enough to take it."

Vanadielle

Quote Originally Posted by Viral View Post
    Zack FTW I rank that a 10 lol
    It annoys me how everyone views him as a minor character, then go about saying how Vincent is the best character ever and deserves a sequel. stupid stupid fangirls. Zack deserves more stuff lol like a spot in Dissidia
    I agree...he's supposed to be the main character. Vincent? What he did in CC is sleeping on the coffin -_- I didn't see any major influence that he made throughout the whole series, his part was just not into the main story..if you get what I meant

Registered User the tribute of a previous hero:cool:

the tribute of a previous hero:cool:

I have just littrally 5 mins ago finished crisis core and WHAT an ending! Absolutely fantastic game and Zack I mean what a hero! Such a guy I can't believe it has taken me so long to play this game! I really wish it wasn't so short tho!!!! Ah man I'm guna just sit back with a cup of coffee and think about it for a while! Epic doesn't even cover it man for real one of the greatest series I have ever played crisis core and ff7 together.... Holy **** tits