Thread: 3rd Secret Character?

Controlling With Fear 3rd Secret Character? Unlucky Rufus's Avatar

3rd Secret Character?

Ok, so i was talking to a friend yesterday. And he said that Square had a 3rd secret character in mind for FF7. Apparently, they cut him/her before the release of the game. I'm just wondering if anybody knows anything, like a name or something.

黒い翼の天使 3rd Secret Character? yuki's Avatar

Re: 3rd Secret Character?

what a secret chara
    hummmm nope never heard
    but i remember i had read a wierd artical some where maybe about after ff7 was released with 2 years
    that there was away to revive Aerith with gathering some weird stuff actually i didnt pay attenion to it
    but maybe its her the 3d chara
    dont know realy ...

Quote Originally Posted by yuki View Post
    i remember i had read a wierd artical some where maybe about after ff7 was released with 2 years
    that there was away to revive Aerith with gathering some weird stuff actually i didnt pay attenion to it
    but maybe its her the 3d chara
    dont know realy ...
    lol, let's try not to bring up the Aeris resurrection thing, i've learned there's just no end to that topic, lmao.

The only one that I've heard of that seems legit is Boxer, since he does come up as a save file icon in the Japanese version, from what I've read. Since people are so infatuated with VII they've literally gone through every nook of that game by going through the debug room (I started looking through some of it just for lols) Its amazing to me how people are still trying to make sense of things they will never know the answers too.

But one thing I did find was a hidden theme within the OST or something (can't quite remember exactly, I'll look it up and edit) but I did download it and the file name is just titled "comical" which imo was probably supposed to be his theme if he indeed was supposed to be in the game. Other than that though, don't believe any other garbage.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-28-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    The only one that I've heard of that seems legit is Boxer, since he does come up as a save file icon in the Japanese version, from what I've read. Since people are so infatuated with VII they've literally gone through every nook of that game by going through the debug room (I started looking through some of it just for lols) Its amazing to me how people are still trying to make sense of things they will never know the answers too.
    O Yeah!, thx Gypsy. I remember reading about him a long time ago on FF7 Citadel. Well i wonder what he was supposed to look like. Well anyways here's the link for that. The Final Fantasy VII Citadel: Character Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky Rufus View Post
    O Yeah!, thx Gypsy. I remember reading about him a long time ago on FF7 Citadel. Well i wonder what he was supposed to look like. Well anyways here's the link for that. [url=....[/url]
    LOL I didn't link it because I think it's another forum ^^;

But anyway he's supposed to be a Goblin on Goblin Island, and he apparently looks like all the others except he has one ability the others don't ...er I think it was "Magic Hammer"
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-28-2010 at 08:51 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

But anyway he's supposed to be a Goblin on Goblin Island, and he apparently looks like all the others except he has one ability the others don't ...er I think it was "Magic Hammer"
    I know that you can learn "Goblin Punch" from the goblins. So this "Boxer" supposedly also knows Magic Hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlucky Rufus View Post
    I know that you can learn "Goblin Punch" from the goblins. So this "Boxer" supposedly also knows Magic Hammer?
    I read that somewhere. It would be the only way to tell him apart from all the others since they would all look the same;however, I don't believe it's possible to find him in the game at all.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

I read that somewhere. It would be the only way to tell him apart from all the others since they would all look the same;however, I don't believe it's possible to find him in the game at all.
    Yeah, i don't think so ether. I'm 100% sure you can't get him as a character, but i'm also curious that maybe you can run into a goblin that is just simply named "Boxer".

Teh Future Mod :3 3rd Secret Character? Jenova's Avatar

I doubt any other secret characters exist. Or they COULD be programmed into the game and only playable if you hack FF7.

SPOILER!!:
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mack911GT
    My TBP Profile: http://www.thepokemonboard.com/member.php?u=414

Once I become mod, I shall RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!

The game.. you just lost it

That is complete bullshit there are only 2 secret charcters Vincent and Yuffie comprenday.