Thread: Would another FFIV sequel be going overboard?

Would another FFIV sequel be going overboard?

I got to thinking if another sequel could work. This time make it kind of revolve more around the secondary characters (whom I consider to be the characters who were new in The After Years). Give them their chance at saving the world, while the original characters kind of support them. Have Ceodore as the central character. Leonora as the main mage. And if it would be far enough into the future, maybe even have a new character, son or daughter of Rydia and Edge, as a new summoner.
    Spoiler:
    There are a couple questions I'd like to see answered, like what was Fusoya's fate and did Zeromus ever really die again after being revived? For all we know, he could've killed Fusoya and lived on. What did Golbez find when he returned to the moon at the end?

(I put that minor spoiler in spoiler tags just in case.)

What do you think?
    Last edited by Cereal~Killer; 10-31-2011 at 12:19 AM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy

Up Next: Final Fantasy II

I will save the world Would another FFIV sequel be going overboard? Hero without a Name's Avatar

Re: Would another FFIV sequel be going overboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Cereal~Killer View Post
    I got to thinking if another sequel could work. This time make it kind of revolve more around the secondary characters (whom I consider to be the characters who were new in The After Years). Give them their chance at saving the world, while the original characters kind of support them. Have Ceodore as the central character. Leonora as the main mage. And if it would be far enough into the future, maybe even have a new character, son or daughter of Rydia and Edge, as a new summoner.
    Spoiler:
    There are a couple questions I'd like to see answered, like what was Fusoya's fate and did Zeromus ever really die again after being revived? For all we know, he could've killed Fusoya and lived on. What did Golbez find when he returned to the moon at the end?

(I put that minor spoiler in spoiler tags just in case.)

What do you think?

I'm interested in your spoilers and see what's happening, but I think a 3rd game is a little too much. Heck they're called Final Fantasy for a reason, they're all final....granted there has 14 of them (not including all of the sequals/prequels or any other game). But I think it'd be too much.

For every FF there are always questions after it ends, although I'm curious on events that can happen, and as much as we could make sequel after sequel and sequel, I like Cecil when he's king!

"I may save the world, but you'll never know why"

My TFF Family

Judge Magister Brother in Arms: To give peace to the world and look cool doing it

Firefly: Baby cousin To spread joy to all who read the forums

The_Dream_Recluse: Witty brother with a sweet sword

Bailiax: My star stealing sister who lives in the beautiful deep sea.

Chocobo_Lover 17- Sister who is breeding my army of chocobos

Lion Heart: Gunblade hero under our hero clan

naw b' im not a fan of FF sequels. X-2 was bad enough

I reckon it would be great if there was a sequel, i don't see anything wrong with that.