Thread: Who are you like?

Juppiter Adept Who are you like? TheNiteAngel's Avatar

Who are you like?

So I just beat FFIV completely for the first time tonight and I have to say that it was a really great game. What I really liked was that all of the characters had realistic goals and personalities. I found myself relating characters to the people I see on a daily basis. So I guess this isn't so much the who's your favorite character board (That already exists) as it is the who do you identify with most board. I think that my answer as to who I identify with is Kain. I think it's his continuous drive to better himself and sort of prove his own worth. Even if I try not to, I always seem to put a lot of stock into what other people think of me a bit too much.
    Own: Origins (I&II), III (DS), Chronicles (IV), Anthology (V&VI), VII, 7-DoC, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, Tactics, TA

Looking to Buy: TA2, and XII-RW

Haven't played: XIII, 7-CC, XIIRW, TA2

Complete: I, II, III, IV, VII, VIII, X, MQ

-I am something of a perfectionist in that I don't consider a run through to the end a complete game. I have to complete everything possible.

Favorite non-FF RPG: Legend of Dragoon (Total Complete 8 times)

Current Goal: Bit of a break from Final Fantasy and into Kingdom Hearts. I've beaten Kh, Re:CoM, and I'm halfway through both KH2 and Days

I will save the world Who are you like? Hero without a Name's Avatar

Re: Who are you like?

I'd have to say....I'm like Cecil. Cecil wore the dark knight armor knowing what he was doing was wrong but he still stuck to it to be loyal, and he fought on and became a shining knight of glory and became a king because of his bravery, his decidation and his belief in doing the right thing. That's the most relatable character I could come too.

"I may save the world, but you'll never know why"

My TFF Family

Judge Magister Brother in Arms: To give peace to the world and look cool doing it

Firefly: Baby cousin To spread joy to all who read the forums

The_Dream_Recluse: Witty brother with a sweet sword

Bailiax: My star stealing sister who lives in the beautiful deep sea.

Chocobo_Lover 17- Sister who is breeding my army of chocobos

Lion Heart: Gunblade hero under our hero clan

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy Who are you like? Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

I'd have to say Edward, simply because I have a feeling I'll be scared throughout my whole adventure if I'm dragged to a world war. But will fight anyway. =P
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Blog Entries

I'm like Edge:

Cool like a ninja, pretty hotheaded at times, and all about the ladies I also throw spoons at bitches. Because, bitches love spoons.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Dark Knight Cecil. Depressed (kinda sorta). Down on himself. That's me.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy

Up Next: Final Fantasy II