Thread: Who plays FF IV, V and VI on Android emulators?

Who plays FF IV, V and VI on Android emulators?

Abit awkward, but the experience is still there. What do you guys think?

i just recently set up my android tablet with the ps3 controller and a psx emulator. have them all set to go, but have only replayed valkyrie profile so far instead. how are you emulating them? i was curious about the V release for ios/android, but never seem to remember to do anything about it.

Consistently Average Who plays FF IV, V and VI on Android emulators? Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The only Final Fantasy I've played on ios is the first one. I found the controls to be a little awkward, especially in battles.

How would it differ on an android emulator?
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Same thing, you need to use touch screen buttons to do stuff. I need to find a way to hook up my PS3 controller to my Note 2, so I can start playing SNES games.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ntroller&hl=en

i really really hate touchscreen controls for pretty much everything. sixaxis has been a godsend to me, works perfectly with the psx/snes/nes emulators. i was starting to make profiles for a few touchscreen games so i could use the controller for those as well, but i'm an annoying combination of lazy and busy.

I hope I don't have to root my phone to use this. If not, this will totally make my day. Playing SNES games on a big ass Note 2 screen is shweet!

i think rooting was needed. for my nexus though someone had put together a nice package that made it go quick, maybe there is something similar for note?

I am playing IV again on my android. I might play VI but I don't have the heart or the time.

Registered User Who plays FF IV, V and VI on Android emulators? Pikachu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've watched some videos about it, and I don't think it's that much of an improvement for me to go out of my way and play it on an Android. The GBA version is just fine with me. It does look very nice though.

While playing FF4-6 are best on DS or PSP, original 1-3 would require emulators, if you need those original 8 bit graphics. Rooting and using a controller on any android device is a must. Touch controls are bad, period. Well, that is unless you have an android tablet...