Thread: What party did you beat the game with?

What party did you beat the game with?

What party did you use to finally defeat Kefka?
    I used Terra, Gogo, Sabin and Edgar. Terra would X-cast ultima, which Gogo would then mimic giving 4 shots of ultima per turn, Sabin would use Bum Rush and Edgar would heal and buff with Starlett and white magic and use chainsaw when healing wasn't needed.
    How did other people go about it?

Re: What party did you beat the game with?

I used everyone, since you practically have to choose everyone.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth What party did you beat the game with? Xanatos's Avatar

Terra, Locke, Sabin and Celes, every character maxed with almost every magic available. I didn't really bother to give any of my characters certain role, except for Celes who was my main support character.

As for the rest of the gang, all of them were around level 65, those able to learn Ultima did just that to make things a lot easier.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

I think I used Celes, Edgar, Locke, Sabin, Relm, Umaro, and maybe a couple others. The only part of the fight I truely remember is having Relm in for the final fight with Kefka, having her and another character die instantly, and doing the rest of the fight with Sabin and Umaro. The entire time, I kept using Bum Rush, which surprisingly worked every time, and I kept hoping that Umaro would keep throwing himself at Kefka, which he did. It took me eight tries, but it was one of the greatest boss fights.

Elementalist What party did you beat the game with? IcyJJ's Avatar

Mog, Celes, Terra, & Cyan

Mog: Use Earth Blues to have him constantly heal everyone for no MP with Sunbath while randomly throwing in an Earth Slide to deal massive earth-based damage.

Celes & Terra: With Mog focused on heals, these two can focus on throwing spell after spell, Pearl being a personal favorite as it did maximum damage without the MP cost of Ultima.

Cyan: I liked him because he can do multiple hits with his SwordTech. Using katanas also let me have the better swords for the girls which gave him great attack power.