Thread: so just wondering..

kenshinrurouni

so just wondering..

what are the job classes you absolutely need? i really dont feel like lvling a whole lot of jobs for everyone. just the essentials to beat this game with ease. maybe only one job is necessary for each character? just wana beat the game quick heh.

Blog Entries

Re: so just wondering..

if you just max out some of the melee classes like ninja and hunter so you can get the dual wield and X-Attack abilities, you can breeze through the game since your physical damage output gets ridiculous. magic classes dont even really need to be mastered as long as you use the right ones in battle, but keeping two characters with decent job levels in !White is helpful so you can use cura and curaga whenever.

if you want to cheese your way through the game, just get a bunch of money and use the samurais cointoss ability. instawin!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User so just wondering.. HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No doubt I did that for awhile, but I quickly ran outa money. -.-

So anyway, from the begining, I'd recomend having a Warrior, Monk, White Mage and then just whatever else you wanna see. (I had my fourth as a Blue Mage but they are not really needed at all, they're just for fun) So long as you stick to basics, you'll be alright.
    But, you should go and level all the classes up, sometimes you'll find really cool stuff. (I found rangers to be really fun. Critters for the win!)

kenshinrurouni

but levelinggg takess foreverrrrrrrrrrr

Registered User so just wondering.. Alex's Avatar

Where are you right now?
    There are some really good grinding places for ABP. I know two places in world 1, and world 2. In world 1, get as many lightning scrolls as you can ( Bought in Lix), go to the island below Crescent and use them with your ninja on the enemies. You can get 3 ABP for each fight, and the battles only lasts for about 3 seconds ...
    In world 2, go to the basement in Galuf's castle, use the lightning scrolls on the, Objet D'arts, and they can give you 4 up to 8 ABP!

kenshinrurouni

i beat it lol. wonderful game it was. Neo ExDeath was pretty tough, not gonna lie. the Samurai Coin Toss ability didnt pull through for me as much as I thought it would. (I was playing the Final Fantasy Anthology Version for Playstation). Honestly its not that strong, im mean its a helluva move but it didnt really take its toll on Exdeath like i thought it would. Just barely pulled through to beat him. But i wanted to ******** tear up everything in the ******* room when he used Grand Cross multiple times cuz it RUINS everything (didnt have ribbons lol). It seems the Samurai Coin Toss is much more powerful in the Gameboy Advance version compared to the Playstation version. I have both and that Coin Toss move isnt as powerful in Anthology. (Im aware of the Kiss Of Blessing to defeat him but did not do so)

I prefer, having two mage type party members and two melee fighters. Getting Hunter's X-Fight ability is fantastic for heavy hitter jobs like Knight, Ninja, Freelancer. Ninja is another useful job with Dual Wield plus using two great swords you can mow through enemies with just physical attacks alone! XD. Having a White Mage, Summoner, Black Mage and Time Mage is very effective. I sometimes use WM/Summoner and BM/TM sometimes I switch it up but yeah you get the point lol.
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).