Thread: PSP Collection Official Site up, lots of screens and a trailer

PSP Collection Official Site up, lots of screens and a trailer

So Siliconera has a nice summary and Youtube link for Square's official site.

Like I said in the other thread, this is definitely what I was hoping for. FFIV has gotten a significant overhaul (and not just a quick recolor like the GBA version) and TAY also seems too look much better than the quick Cell phone to Wii port.

Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection Has A New CG Trailer // Siliconera

Smashtheincredible PSP Collection Official Site up, lots of screens and a trailer matt's Avatar

Re: PSP Collection Official Site up, lots of screens and a trailer

I cant wait till this one is released on psp, I missed it first time round and I have heard people say its the best one to date, I do love the original FF games tho so im sure i'll dig it

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I should have my copy tomorrow. I should have turned up today, but didn't - I was quite disappointed lol. But it officially comes out tomorrow I guess, so I'll wait. ;p

I'm excited because I've not played FFIII through to FFVI yet, and a lot of good things have been mentioned about those in the series. Maybe FFIV will become my new favourite. >=D

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

The Old Skool Warrior PSP Collection Official Site up, lots of screens and a trailer LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's sexy.

And it gives you options straight out of the box to play original, Interlude, or After Years.

Also gives you a gallery and you can watch the rendered openings for Original and After Years, and catch a touch of concept art, the original soundtracks, and slight pieces of the remastered music. As you play, you unlock more of the gallery content.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

What Loco said.
    This is already my game of the year.

On top of everything Loco mentioned, it also has awesome in box bonuses.
    The bonus screen wiper is great - functional and very pleasing aesthetically (goes perfectly with my white leather Dissidia case).
    The art cards look amazing and feature art on both sides.
    And there's Dissidia 012 alternative costumes for both Cecil and Kain (which I can't yet use as PSN is currently screwy), but the renders shown on the voucher make me thing I'll certainly be using those characters more.
    victoria aut mors

I love this game! Since the Final Fantasy II SNES days I've been a fan of this game. (I even still have the SNES cartridge ). Then, I got the PlayStation Chronicles copy and it served me well, but it needed an update. Not only graphics-wise, but script-wise and what-not. The DS version came out and while it was good, I don't know, while the 3D graphics were refreshing, at the same time, they were kind of ugly. Especially the character models. Now they come out with this PSP version and I can happily go back to the 2D version I know so much with still upgraded graphics and stuff. The graphics and visual effects are amazing. The extra content, like the galleries and the bestiary were nice additions. Only downside is it's only on a handheld, which I'm not the biggest fan of, but that's okay.

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy PSP Collection Official Site up, lots of screens and a trailer Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

I'm playing through it (explaining my lack of posts recently) and it's awesome. It's even better that it's a handheld game. There's no hassle of plugging anything on. Just flip the switch and fight on!
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine