Thread: Octopus boss

The Strongest Fusion Octopus boss Gogeta's Avatar

Octopus boss

Who here thinks that that the octopus boss was kinda weird when he tried to ruin the Opera?

I thought that it was obvious that the octopus was trying to be the person that was going to steal Maria from the opera, it just felt like it was random and had no real point to it. That just what I think. What are your thoughts on that part?
    Final Fantasy games played:1,2,3,6,7,9,10,12,13
    Final Fantasy games beaten:7,10,13

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.

Blog Entries

Re: Octopus boss

That is the farce that makes up Ultros though, he literally appears from random spots in the game, he breaks the "4th wall" of videogames ("HEHEHE, game over kids!"), and has recurring appearances throughout the entire game. That's what makes him so memorable, imo. When you encounter him next time, try to take a little humor into what he says as he makes FF6 a funny and memorable game.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

The Strongest Fusion Octopus boss Gogeta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    That is the farce that makes up Ultros though, he literally appears from random spots in the game, he breaks the "4th wall" of videogames ("HEHEHE, game over kids!"), and has recurring appearances throughout the entire game. That's what makes him so memorable, imo. When you encounter him next time, try to take a little humor into what he says as he makes FF6 a funny and memorable game.
    I know, but doesnt it seem just odd he takes Setzer's place though?
    Final Fantasy games played:1,2,3,6,7,9,10,12,13
    Final Fantasy games beaten:7,10,13

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.

NeedmostFFVII

that purple stinker, the game at that point is so entertaining-c'mon he's dropping a 4ton anvil on ppl

Ultros is the coolest. He should have upgraded at the end of the game. Becoming a fierce last dungeon boss, that's what I wanted to see.

Registered User Octopus boss Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3's Avatar
    In a dark room to prevent glare, Auckland, New Zealnad

Quote Originally Posted by NeedmostFFVII View Post
    that purple stinker, the game at that point is so entertaining-c'mon he's dropping a 4ton anvil on ppl
    Are you sure it's 4ton? I'm pretty sure it was five, not that it really matters though, lol

Also i think that Ultros is a bit of a rapist, "She's a tasty morsel, i'd like to get my tentacles around her!"
    And yeah, i was confused when he tried to ruin the opera, that's just not kool man, not kool. . .

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of
    Power, the world will know peace.
    ~Jimmy Hendrix~

Thanks to Kilala for my Avataar and Signature

Registered User Octopus boss RudetheTurk's Avatar

**** that guy, he looks like a beetle anyway (not during battle)