Thread: Looking to lan snes emulators?

ShitmouthsGuitarist

Looking to lan snes emulators?

im looking for 3 other people to play the entire ff6 game with online using a zsnes emulator

Looking to lan snes emulators? Shan'do Spike's Avatar
    I'd suggest deleting your post. Discussion of illegal methods of playing games isn't allowed.

No, it's legal. I'm leaving this here as a testament to my stupidity though.
    Last edited by Shan'do Spike; 01-24-2010 at 03:38 PM.
    Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust
    Like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.

-Ferdinand, The Duchess of Malfi, V.V

ShitmouthsGuitarist

thankyou for bringing thaT TO OUR ATTENTION

Are emulators illegal?

They are legal but roms the actual games aren't but if you own the game or if you previously owned it then its perfectly legal. (as posted in WIKI)

i own final fantasy 3 for super nintendo so therefore it is perfectly legal to post requests for LEGALLY playin ff3 on a super nintendo emulator. and if anyone asks i also own final fantasy anthology and final fantasy 6 advanced. so take that lvl 43. u just got pooned by a noob.

Shake it like a polaroid picture Looking to lan snes emulators? RagnaToad's Avatar
    If you want to prove your point to Shan'do Spike, that's fine.

But it's still against forum policy.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Looking to lan snes emulators? Shan'do Spike's Avatar
    No, discussion emulation is allowed if it's a legal method of playing it. I was just worried this was going to, uh, string into the illegal parts of it, and I read the rules slightly wrong when I did my check of them.

Discussion of emulation IS allowed. Linking to emulators IS allowed. Linking to the ROM files IS NOT allowed (if you need to find these, Google is your friend).
    That being said, this is the wrong forum for it. You probably want the Final Fantasy VI forum.
    Last edited by Shan'do Spike; 01-24-2010 at 02:17 PM.
    Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust
    Like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.

-Ferdinand, The Duchess of Malfi, V.V

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Looking to lan snes emulators? Treize's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco
    Discussion of emulation IS allowed. Linking to emulators IS allowed. Linking to the ROM files IS NOT allowed (if you need to find these, Google is your friend).
    Why do people keep saying that these threads are against the rules? According to the rules, it is only against the rules if you start posting links to roms. Discussion is okay. It would only not be allowed if ShitmouthsGuitarist started posting links to the rom.

Also since you posted it in Lets Play Together: FF VI Version, and no one responded, not that many people are probably interested. I wouldn't mind starting the Lets Play Together: FF VI Version thread back up again, though. I didn't make it through the game last year, but I have more free time now, and I should be able to make it through this time. I still want to beat this game. Final Fantasy VI is one of the only Final Fantasy games that I haven't really played very much even though I have a copy of the game.

I don't think I would like to play it together like you suggested because I haven't beat it by myself yet, and it would probably take some of the enjoyment out of it for me. I would play it like it previously was played in the Let's Play Together thread, though.

This thread should have at least been post in the FFVI forum...

EDIT: I'm too slow... =/
    Last edited by Treize; 01-24-2010 at 02:22 PM.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

ShitmouthsGuitarist
    thanks for your support treize. well that would be exciting fr me to watch someone who is not too familiar with the game play t id even enjoy just being a fighter. so whats this i hear about the lets play togethe forum do these still exist?

MERGED POSTS

thanks treize. well just let me know if you want an extra fighter in your team. you could be navigator. so whats this about the lets play together forum???

www.shimouth.net