Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many times have you completed FFIV?

Certified tech, come at me! How many times have you completed FFIV? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How many times have you completed FFIV?

I recently finished my playthrough of the DS version which totals the time I've completed the game to five times. I beat it twice on the snes version (FFII) and twice on FFIV Advance. So I made this thread because I wanted to know how many times you completed this FF? Also describe what platform you beat it on (snes,gba,psx,wonderswan,ds,and emulation)
    Currently Playing:

Boredness rules us all How many times have you completed FFIV? Midnight Panda's Avatar
    ive beaten it 2 times, once on the snes and once on the ds remake. i did not know they had one on the advance
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

I want to play a game. How many times have you completed FFIV? Zargabaath's Avatar
    I've beaten it twice so far, once on the PS version and the second time on the GBA. I'm currently working on my third playthrough on the DS version so it will be beaten on as many different media. I have not gotten far in my DS file, I've been focusing on Persona 4 and have been in NY for the past few days.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Lord Deity of Harmony How many times have you completed FFIV? Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    I like this FF very much... so... i have been a game freak and completed it 5 times... But... ye... 3 times for Playstation 1 and 2 times for the GBA.
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Protecter of the Crystals How many times have you completed FFIV? rydia123's Avatar
    i beat it twice on my SNES

i love that game

im on my way of beating it again
    because theses games are jsut so amazing.

i wish i could have them moblie on my phone or something
    Its a madhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A MADHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AAAAAA MADDDHOUSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!

A Plain Old Derp How many times have you completed FFIV? Padraic's Avatar
    I haven't beaten it once but I've tried many times (i've got the ds one...) in one file I'm at the last dungeon but I wasn't a high enough level so I gave up on it and started numerous new files and deleted them all because i thought "oh I'll just power level my good file and I'll be fine". WRONG!!! after power leveling for about 5 minutes I'd get bored and stop so they wouldn't level up once...

Registered User How many times have you completed FFIV? TobiasRainey's Avatar
    I still have to emulate it, big heads on the DS for Cecil andKain, tha's just bad.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes...or should I?

I've only finished it once so far. .-."
    I don't own it, I've borrowed it from a friend, so I didn't have enough time to play it twice. But I plan on playing the DS version when I've got enough money to buy it. =D I can't wait to play it for the second time, it seems I've forgotten so much about it. :3"

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

I've finished it once or maybe twice

Hamster Weapon
    4 times, twice on the SNES and twice on the GBA, haven't gotten to play the DS version yet though

Aethan Dor How many times have you completed FFIV? Jeordam's Avatar

Well let's see...

I don't have an exact count...but I may be able to get close.

I beat it at least 3 times on the SNES. My claim to fame on that platform was spending all summer at my grandparent's house getting every character up to level 99. Yeah...it took a while. I remember that Cecil & Kain were both in the 9000's in regards to HP (Cecil had more than Kain). Edge had in the low 8000's in regards to HP. Rosa was in the 7000's. Rydia was in the mid 5000's. I don't remember HP, but towards the end, even Cecil was able to heal pretty decent. Well before level 99, Rydia was *by far* the most powerful person on the squad.

On the PS 1 & 2....I beat it twice. The second time took me 36 hours from start of game, to end of game....*brutal*. A buddy and I took turns getting that game done....it was great.

I've never played it on the DS.

~Jeordam
    Saving the World since there was a World to Save.

i have ears :) How many times have you completed FFIV? Full Life's Avatar
    on advanced i have clocked 0 times

but in ds i have clocked it 5 times
    Last edited by Dawezy; 12-18-2009 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Merged~

Hm, not sure. But I know I've done it over 20 times. I at one time tried to write down the poem(s) that play after killing Zeromus. And since I'm a tad forgetful, I could just about manage 1 line per Zeromus death. Estimating the poem has 15 lines, plus killing him for the fun of it/first ever time, eh. A fair bit.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth How many times have you completed FFIV? Xanatos's Avatar
    Only once, I think it was GBA version but I'm sure this number will increase since I have intention to replay most FF games including FF IV. The game was great so I'm sure I'll enjoy playing it once again, that and I need to recall of some things from FF IV since I've played it long ago.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Waiting for your sister to turn 18 How many times have you completed FFIV? chrono's Avatar
    2 or 3 times

snes9x emulator for the win

will give it another go as it gets colder and going outside will only be for necessities.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\bit torrents\jiu jitsu\helio.jpg

Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch a movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." -Marcelo Garcia

To fight is a man's instinct; if men have nothing else to fight over they will fight over words, fancies, or women, or they will fight because they dislike each other's looks, or because they have met walking in opposite directions” - George Santayana

SpellWarrior How many times have you completed FFIV? Hinj's Avatar
    I have only beaten it once but I will a second time soon, I just have not been in the mood lately.

I feel epic... How many times have you completed FFIV? Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    I've played it on Advance and DS so far...

Advance - 3 times
    DS - 2 times

So, 5 times, but it nevers gets old, its just THAT good.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

I played the Anthology version and Zeromus killed me a couple of times, but before i started grinding, I picked up FFIX.

I´ve never finished it, I´m a sinner...

I actually have never beat the game but at the same time I have.

When I first played FFIV in the 8th grade after trading FFVII (which I beat at least 10 times already) for FFChronicles (with no Chrono Trigger lol) so I got to Elf Cave where Bard lets you use weapons and what not. Let someone borrow it and he lost it

Got it on ROM and got to Wind Boss (forgot name) beat her but then World of Warcraft came out so skip ahead a year and half got my own computer so lost all ROMS. Then a friend in my Architecture class had the GBA FFIV and he just got to the final dungeon. So I completed the final dungeon for him, got everything there, beat every boss for him, beat the game. Then I got it for my GBA and got to the same place my friend got on his GBA file and haven't touched it. lol.
    Last edited by loaf; 01-16-2010 at 06:45 PM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Do the elements trust you? How many times have you completed FFIV? bahamuts heir's Avatar
    Advance-1
    ds-2
    (would be more but I'm an uber completionist and rainbow pudding drop is evil)
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

The Diabolos Devil How many times have you completed FFIV? Deathbringer's Avatar
    Wow, all these completions make me feel small. Honestly, I've only completed it once, on the DS because of two reasons:

1. I got bored.
    2. My dad sold it for $20, trouncing any chances of completing it...
    Why, Tetsuya Nomura, WHY!? You messed up the battle system for KH CoM!? What did we ever do to deserve this!?

The Persistent Flourish How many times have you completed FFIV? Alice's Avatar
    I'm not sure how many times I've completed FFIV, I think it was either once or twice. I know for a fact it was the Advance version, though. I also recall getting halfway through another go at the game and quitting because I simply couldn't be bothered anymore. It's not that I don't like the game, I do, I just didn't feel like playing.

I've beat it twice. I first played it on the Game Boy Advance a few years ago. It was the first time I played a FINAL FANTASY game that wasn't a spin-off, I loved it. The other time was when I got the DS remake recently, and I also loved it! It was fun to see all the characters in 3-D and being able to hear their voices.

I've beaten it only the one time on the GBA. But then again, I haven't gone through many RPGs more than once, even ones I love. I have messed around in the post-game though, getting the awesome weapons so that Yang and others can be up to endgame speed. The DS version sounded appealing until I saw the graphics. Ugh. That style does not work in 3D at all, and the voices... But the game itself is great though, and messing around with those characters in the post-game is one of those great time-killing activities. One of those few RPGs that I've played (well, granted most of the ones I've played are newer) where beating the final boss in and of itself has a real sense of accomplishment.

annamia

Re: How many times have you completed FFIV?

ahm iz there any episode in final fantasy???where can i find it???please.....hehhehehe

Registered User How many times have you completed FFIV? Zidane77's Avatar

I won it 1-2 times on SNES, 2-3 times on PS1, 2 times on GBA and 1 time on DS.

At least 8 times i think.
    I think i've lost count though
    Played it so often through the years..
    Last edited by Zidane77; 03-18-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Krystena

At least 10, I haven't played the DS one yet though. I did enjoy the JTE9000GT ROM hack, I believe FF2usHT or something, it's a hard type with some fairly hard road blocks. Just finished it!

Registered User How many times have you completed FFIV? Zidane77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krystena View Post
    At least 10, I haven't played the DS one yet though. I did enjoy the JTE9000GT ROM hack, I believe FF2usHT or something, it's a hard type with some fairly hard road blocks. Just finished it!
    Are you talking about the sequel on wii?
    What rom hack are you talking about,is that better than the original version?

Krystena

Quote Originally Posted by Zidane77 View Post
    Are you talking about the sequel on wii?
    What rom hack are you talking about,is that better than the original version?
    No, it's not a sequel, just a ROM hack patch of the original game. In my opinion, it is better... especially after completing it this many times in it's original form.

Registered User How many times have you completed FFIV? Toxo's Avatar

I haven't really counted, but I'm guessing I've completed the GBA-version 4 times and the DS-version 3 times.

Lali-hoe, I mean, ho!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast