Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How many times have you completed FFIV?

Tantalus Member of Lindblum How many times have you completed FFIV? True Zidane's Avatar

Re: How many times have you completed FFIV?

i.... i poured a lot of time into this one. i looked it over, and i logged over 245 hours in the snes version, which i beat 6 times, mainly cuz i made sure all my playable chars. were at least lvl. 80 before fighting zeromus. ive also beaten it 2 times on the gba ver. and 3 times on the ds remake

Registered User How many times have you completed FFIV? Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3's Avatar
    In a dark room to prevent glare, Auckland, New Zealnad

I have'nt beaten it once:
    Because i got stuck when you go underground and vs golbez, and then i gave the game back to my mate (DS VERSION)

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of
    Power, the world will know peace.
    ~Jimmy Hendrix~

Thanks to Kilala for my Avataar and Signature

Registered User How many times have you completed FFIV? FantasyGuy's Avatar

It's sorta bad to admit, I'm 12 and I got it for SNES when I was 5, I beat it twice when I was 5 then once the next year, with my cousins help.

When I was 8 or 7 The GBA version came out and I was addicted to it I beat zeromus EG about 6 or 7 times on different files.

The ds version came out like 2 or 3 years ago and ive beat it 4 times and I'm at lunar subterrane on my 5th playthrough.

I always get unexpected ppl in these tests LOL xD

So far twice.Once on the original snes back in the day and then once on Ds a few years ago

Registered User How many times have you completed FFIV? Locke4God's Avatar

Hello,

I've beaten this game, just the once, and on the Chronicles version on my PS2, but I believe that's technically a PS1 disk.

I have played 6 twice, but the other sprite games just once, and I did them in between playing the modern games, 9, 10, and 12, after I'd started my FF career with 7 and then 8. I've done a replay of 7, 8, and 10 in between as well, but after starting with 7, 8, and 10, I really wanted to get into the old school games.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyon Seraphim View Post
    I like this FF very much... so... i have been a game freak and completed it 5 times... But... ye... 3 times for Playstation 1 and 2 times for the GBA.
    Don't you hate the psx versions lack of a map?! I do, and it's the same with I,II,V+VI!

I'm not sure how many times I've completed the game. I know I've been playing it since I was a kid, when it was only available for the SNES. I've beaten it quite a few times, I'd guess, on all versions except the GBA. I've beaten it on the SNES, PlayStation, DS and barely completed it on the PSP yesterday, though I'm now on the Lunar Ruins, so I'll do that, then go and beat the final boss again, just to give myself the feeling of completion after the Lunar Ruins. Then, I move onto The After Years, which I've completed twice now on the Wii. It should be fun to play on the PSP with the updated graphics and stuff.

I've technically beaten it once on the DS, though I got really, REALLY close on the GBA. I was in the last part of the Lunar Subterranean and was stuck there. I'm currently on a paused second playthrough on the DS.
    Fantasies completed:
    I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII

Considering it's the first FF I played, I completed it around 20 times on SNES, 1 on GBA and 1 on NDS. Let's not forget the PSP version, one more xD

Found that on Google, and wrote the text :3

Juppiter Adept How many times have you completed FFIV? TheNiteAngel's Avatar

I just finished it for the first time today! It was really great, definitely in my top 3 as far as stories go.

All is One.One is All. How many times have you completed FFIV? Firefly's Avatar

I have beat it twice on the DS version and I think once on GBA.One of my cousins has my DS,so I haven't been able to play as much.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

I will save the world How many times have you completed FFIV? Hero without a Name's Avatar

I've beaten it once, but sadly the disc won't work anymore, and my ds recently broke hoping to beat it again on the ds, though I need to level up because those stupid dragons kill me

"I may save the world, but you'll never know why"

My TFF Family

Judge Magister Brother in Arms: To give peace to the world and look cool doing it

Firefly: Baby cousin To spread joy to all who read the forums

The_Dream_Recluse: Witty brother with a sweet sword

Bailiax: My star stealing sister who lives in the beautiful deep sea.

Chocobo_Lover 17- Sister who is breeding my army of chocobos

Lion Heart: Gunblade hero under our hero clan

The White Wizard of Fynn How many times have you completed FFIV? Mindu's Avatar

I've completed it three times, all on the PS1 version. The first time for me was a nightmare; I got all the way to the end and got hammered by Zeromus with my party at around level 50. I spent some time getting them all to 60 and got beaten pretty badly again, so I just gave up. About five months later I picked it back up, got everyone to level 70 and finally beat it. The other two times I beat it without too much setback, because with hindsight I knew Bahamut's cave was a better place to level up with just four characters.

I intend to play it two more times in the future, cause I wanna play the DS version and the PSP version.

3 on SNES, 2 on an emulator and almost once on PSP. That's if you take the Lunar Ruins into account.

Beat it on the SNES,GBA,DS and atm working on the PSP version which is the best way to play it IMO so far just a tad on the easy side half way through for now.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth How many times have you completed FFIV? Xanatos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos View Post
    Only once, I think it was GBA version but I'm sure this number will increase since I have intention to replay most FF games including FF IV. The game was great so I'm sure I'll enjoy playing it once again, that and I need to recall of some things from FF IV since I've played it long ago.
    WTF old me, since when do you enjoy Final Fantasy IV (yet to play other/better games in the series at that time, I guess). Back to the matter at hand, I managed to beat it once more since my last post in this thread, it was the PsP version, surprisingly I found the After Years part to be overall enjoyable.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

The Mad God How many times have you completed FFIV? Heartless Angel's Avatar
    5 times in total. 3 of them being back to back on the DS version so I could have fun with the new game+ shenanigans.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Consistently Average How many times have you completed FFIV? Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Twice and to be honest I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. III is a much more enjoyable game to play in my opinion.

Getting through all the dungeons after you go to the Underworld just becomes a chore which is a shame because up until that point in the game I really get into it.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Registered User How many times have you completed FFIV? EmperorLeo's Avatar
    This was the very first FF game I ever got my hands on. I still have memories of popping it in as a kid. I've lost count over how many times I've beaten it, but it's got to be in the 10-12 range. I've never beaten on the DS, but I've beaten it on the SNES, PSX, GBA and PSP. I've never owned a DS so I tried to emulate it but the DS emulators weren't worth the lousy frame rate. I got to about Kaipo and just gave up from there. I'd love to give it a go though because it looks like they revamped the system and added much more of a challenge (I noticed goblins actually have health!) to the game.

I can't even count how many times I've beaten this game. This game has special memories for me because I owned it for the SNES when I was 14-15. I will always come back to it from time to time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries
    Went through the PS1 atleast 4~5 times, some thing's just refuse to drop so those files have mega long times logged on them. GBA about the same, ain't done the DS since I found it laggy and insulting to the legendary series.

That new PSP one still needs a full playthrough, I keep reloading a save by that new Lunar area - when I climb to the top I apparently have the wrong people in my party to go any further, so the cycle repeats.

But that's for another topic, love that random selection just like the encounters on the world map >_<

I play through this at least once a year. I couldn't even count how many times I've completed it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2