Thread: Help thread

Registered User Help thread Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3's Avatar
    In a dark room to prevent glare, Auckland, New Zealnad

Help thread

I did'nt like FFV too much, cause i felt overwhelmed at the number of jobs, but iv'e decided to give FFV a go again.

Btw could people also put stuff in spoiler tags cause i'm not that far, i think i omly just got the second
    Spoiler:
    crystal, sh!!!!!! don't tell any one, lol

any help would be good, thanks in advance

edit[1]: This is why i stopped cause i got out into the big wide world of FFV and did'nt know where to go , so i stopped playing for FFVI, sorry to all the FFV fans *cough*Zane*cough*

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of
    Power, the world will know peace.
    ~Jimmy Hendrix~

Thanks to Kilala for my Avataar and Signature

Midgar savior Help thread

Re: Help thread

Where are you right now in Final Fantasy 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3 View Post
    I did'nt like FFV too much, cause i felt overwhelmed at the number of jobs, but iv'e decided to give FFV a go again.
    You should take your time and decide what jobs you want each person to have since it will take LOTS of extra training in order to have each person learn every job. Also, takes a little bit longer to gain AP, so just take your time and choose what jobs you want everyone to have.

I remember getting lost about once, and I think it was just before I got the airship. It took me a while to explore and find Mid in a town and realize I had to go talk to Cid.

I don't think you should get lost too often though, most of the time you have an idea where to go it's just a matter of finding the place If you really don't know where to go, explore you'll eventually come across something.

Are you starting a new game or are you continuing your previous file?

Quote Originally Posted by Coy261 View Post
    Where are you right now in Final Fantasy 5?
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 06-17-2010 at 05:06 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User Help thread Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3's Avatar
    In a dark room to prevent glare, Auckland, New Zealnad

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    You should take your time and decide what jobs you want each person to have since it will take LOTS of extra training in order to have each person learn every job. Also, takes a little bit longer to gain AP, so just take your time and choose what jobs you want everyone to have.
    Thanks, i'm starting to get the hang of things now.

I remember getting lost about once, and I think it was just before I got the airship. It took me a while to explore and find Mid in a town and realize I had to go talk to Cid.
    That's the exact part that i'm at, i just talked to Cid, and he went to the ship. I'm just leveling my guys up a bit outside of town, and then i'm gonna go to the engine room or whatever it is.

Are you starting a new game or are you continuing your previous file?
    I'm continuing with my old file, cause i can't be bothered going back and doing everything again. Besides, i'm doing reasonably well now, i just have to level my guys some and then i'm off.
    Thanks for the help, if i get stuck again i know where to go, heh.

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of
    Power, the world will know peace.
    ~Jimmy Hendrix~

Thanks to Kilala for my Avataar and Signature