Thread: Help with FFIV (DS)

Help with FFIV (DS)

I've reached the four elementals in the Giant of Babil, but despite all my characters being over level 50 (closer to 60 actually), I die pretty much instantly in the battle and pretty much every standard monster in the dungeon kills all or most of my party. I feel like I need to level up, but it's pretty hard to do that because I die so quickly. Any advice?

Dark Knight Help with FFIV (DS) Crys's Avatar
    It seems weird. Either your HP levels are too low or you aren't wearing up-to-date armor. Have you tried farming for Golden and Silver Apples? Those raise your HP by 100 & 50 respectively. If you are all up to date, then at the beginning of each battle I would cast Shell or Protect on the party so that the defense was raised. Then raise your levels, (Rydia will have the least HP, so if you use her a lot then you might want to raise her HP. If none of that works, cast Shell a few times on the party with Protect and Reflect, and you should be good for a little bit at the least.

Also, try casting slow. Slow works on nearly every single boss and random enemy.