Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Galuf

5 62.50%
  • Krile

3 37.50%

Thread: Galuf or Krile?

Galuf or Krile?

Who do you prefer between these two character? Personnaly, I don't dislike Krile, but I found Galuf to be a better character (by ''acting'' not by stats)

What about you?

I liked Krile more. Galuf was too old for me. He already knew lots of things and he could fight quite good, but he was just... a grandpa. xD" Krile had a young spirit and was fighting for her grandpa - that was quite awesome. x3
    I liked her character, she was a bit sad at the beginning but she recovered soon and then she was a really nice girl. x3

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Lord Deity of Harmony Galuf or Krile? Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    I'll go with Galuf! He is plain awesome! It's a bit of shame that he died later on the game... I thought that he was an better adition to the story than Krile... But Krile is not to shabby either.
    Last edited by Elyon Seraphim; 09-07-2009 at 11:07 AM.
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

i have ears :) Galuf or Krile? Full Life's Avatar
    krile i liked more

I hated having Krile, She has a big head. I was so bummed when I lost Galuf. I based my jobs on skills that I thought suited the character. So now I have a Bigheaded, blonde, little girl with jobs like Ranger and beastmaster....If I kew I was going to loose Galuf, I would have given him jobs like dancer and song bard. I would have rather had the turtle join my party, or Gilgamesh.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-03-2009 at 10:08 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

I want to play a game. Galuf or Krile? Zargabaath's Avatar
    An easy decision to make this is. My vote goes to Galuf for being a very colorful character. His dialogue with Bartz often ended up being hilarious. Galuf was an old man who knew how to joke and relax during intense situations. Krile lacked the funny bone that was every bone in Galuf, she had more emotional value to me, but Galuf was solid enough there to let that not overcome my decision.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Carpe Deim Galuf or Krile? stanman666's Avatar

Re: Galuf or Krile?

Galuf!!!!! he was a funny old coot i loved him i was heartbroken when he died
    Son of a Submariner! You'll pay for this!

Registered User Galuf or Krile? gersfc's Avatar

Galuf or Krile?

Galuf, one of the legendary four warriors and a bad ass!

Currently playing:
    Final Fantasy V (ps3)
    Chrono Trigger (ps3)

Memento Rhapso Galuf or Krile? Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm torn. They both have their pros and their cons, but I think I'm going to go with Krile. She's just so bloody adorable.
    Galuf was amazing, so don't get the wrong impression; the difference in likability is literally micrometers for me. Although, I can agree with Gypsy that some classes just don't look well on her, like Summoner or Blue Mage.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.