Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: FFVI HELPLINE (possible spoilers inside)

Darkness Incarnate FFVI HELPLINE (possible spoilers inside) Zeromus's Avatar

Re: FFVI HELPLINE (possible spoilers inside)

Yeah I would just use big guard or shell everyone if you dont have it. Not much else you can do except raise MD. Just cast ultima 50 thousand times and you'll get through it
    Zeromus > Golbez

TFF's Resident Messenger FFVI HELPLINE (possible spoilers inside) Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really don't want to search through the 19 pages of this thread to look for the answer to my question. Besides, I don't want to find out too much about the game before I get to the scenes/battles that the 19 pages are all asking about.

My question:

I just defeated the Octopus (kind of), and now Sabin is floating away on his own. Now I am told to select a scenario. My choices are to go with Sabin, go with Locke, or stay with the party of Edgar, Terra, and BANON. Does it matter what order I do the scenarios in? What I mean is will it change the other scenarios if I do a specific one first?

Thank you kindly.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

I do what you can't. FFVI HELPLINE (possible spoilers inside) Sasquatch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Swayne View Post
    I just defeated the Octopus (kind of), and now Sabin is floating away on his own. Now I am told to select a scenario. My choices are to go with Sabin, go with Locke, or stay with the party of Edgar, Terra, and BANON. Does it matter what order I do the scenarios in? What I mean is will it change the other scenarios if I do a specific one first?
    You will have to do all three of them, so it really doesn't matter too much. Sabin's is the longest and Edgar/Terra/Banon's is the shortest. I usually go with Locke, then Sabin, then the others.

But whenever you find new characters, the level they are when you get them is decided from the levels of your current characters (total characters, not just characters in your party). So if you want your new characters to be a little stronger when you find them, it might be a good idea to do the longer scenarios later, so the experience from the earlier scenarios still factors in.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

The Old Skool Warrior FFVI HELPLINE (possible spoilers inside) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It makes no difference in which order you do the scenarios.

In terms of length, the group is the fastest, Locke is mid-length, and Sabin's is by far the longest. You may wish to take some time to do a little extra leveling for Terra's group and Locke's group if you have any interest in keeping your characters near the same levels.

edit: Sassy beat me to it. ^^;
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13