Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: FFVI HELPLINE (possible spoilers inside)

Setzer Gabbiani
    No as every monster on gau's rage list has their attack and ONE other move. So if you see him do Pep up that's it that's all he can do

One True Madali
    WHERE IS ATMA WEAPON, the one you can fight in the SNES version?????

The enemy Atma Weapon is in the WOB, on the floating island, right before you reach Kefka and the Emperor. The sword Atma Weapon on the other hand isn't, it is in the Esper cave. And then there is an enemy that is just Atma, but we won't get into that

One True Madali
    Is fighting ATMA WEAPON optional like in other Final Fantasies?
    FOr exmega

One True Madali
    wHERE EXACTLY IS the ATMA weapon?the weapon you use?

Atma Weapon(THE ENEMY) where exaclty is he in the WOB?
    DETAILS ...

He's not really optional because in order to move on in certain areas you have no choice. The weapon is in the Gathering Place of the Espers, that cave. The enemy, like stated before, is on the Floating Continent. Then there's Atma, who's in Kefka's Tower, but that's a long ways away yet.

And please don't double post, just edit your first one.

One True Madali
    Where can i get some good exp and relics right after i just got my airship?

Matt
    When your in the WoR (World of Ruin) Cast vanish on your party, then go to the island in which Doma Castle is on, and walk around the grassy areas, and then you will fight some people who only use physical attacks and give a lot of EXP. Sorry, I dont know anywhere in the WoB, but hope that helps.

One True Madali
    Where is the WOR, is that where i am i just got it and didnt fly around yet and what is the WOB.Where am I.I am in the same place/map i started the game with
    narshe is there/thats where im supposed to go
    and where is the ATMA Weapon sword on this orignal map
    where is a good spot to learn exp on this orignal map
    i tried northeast island but i got killed with meteo by intanglir
    this is my first time with ff6

Matt
    WoB is the world you are in right now. After a few events, you will be in the WoR, you will be able to tell when you are. You will get the Atma weapon in the Espers cave in a little bit, jsut flip a few switches and search around.

One True Madali
    Where is the floating continent?
    Is it different from the WOB AND WOR?
    How do i get to it with the AIrship?
    And where is the monster ATMA Weapon?

Matt
    After you play through the game a little more, you will end up having to go to the Floating Continent. And you will also have to fight the ATMA weapon, so itll all come throught he story.

One True Madali
    Whre can i find some good exp in the WOB besides fighti nng intanglir on the northeast island

Matt
    I dont know where a good spot to level up would be, but I recomend that you get into the WOR before you try and level up, that way you can get the good espers and the good level up bonuses.

Well, other than Intangir on Triangle Island, a good WOB fighting spot for me is near Thamasa. Tend to get pretty tough creatures there that will give good experience.
    In answer to your other questions, you must continue with the game and the floating island will become of existence, LOL. Then from there, that will be the beggining of the end of the WOB. Then you will be in the WOR, they are basically just ways of expressing time in the story, the first half of the game is the WOB, the other, the WOR. First, to help us to help you, tell us where you are, then we can help with where you can fight and terminology.
    Now I am editing my post because I realized, I myself have a question. I have been trying to get the cursed shield in Narshe, but have had no luck, I have gone with Locke into all the shops, gotten Ragnorok, but where exactly is the shield. Is it in all versions of FF6?

It's in one of the unmarked buildings, not in one of the shops. Go up those steps to the right of the Relic Shop. Inside the building up there is a guy in a bed, he's got the shield.

One True Madali
    Now, I know hwat you all are talking about.
    I just got Setzer,Celes,Edgar, and Sabin
    I just got the secret character GOGO and i am on a quest to destroy the lengendary demons for ex: Phunbaba -fought in mobliz in WOR with terra than celes and sabin
    Where are they??????I go to towns and they say i saw somthing flying overhead
    Where is the Crusader
    I wan to kill it
    I thinks its an esper?

Heh, sounds like you might be a bit confused about things. As far as demons go Phunbaba and Doom Gaze are the only demon-like things I can think of. That bit about something flying overhead is a reference to Doom Gaze. You can only encounter it while flying on your airship (just fly around for a while, eventually you'll find it). And most likely it'll run before you can kill it in the first battle, but don't worry, its HP is never restored so keep encountering it and you'll eventually kill it. You'll get the Bahamut esper when it's dead. Now, about questing to kill legendary stuff... You'll be trying to kill the 8 dragons. They're all over the world, and I know other people have listed where they are in other posts around here so I won't bother right now. When you kill all 8 dragons you'll get the Crusader esper.

One True Madali
    Pleaser list the location of the 8 legendary dragons of FF6/FF3 US whatever?

I will list the ones I can remember off the top of my head, I won't list names, but will list locations if I can. First of all, there are eight dragons, the dirt dragon, the white, red, blue dragons, and 4 other ones, LOL. Uhm, here is what I remember, listed in no specific order, there is:
    1 on Mt. Zozo(near Cyan)
    1 in the Fanatics Tower
    1 in the Ancient Castle
    1 in the Pheonix Cave
    1 at the Opera House
    1 in the cliffs on Narshe (near Tritoch)
    2 in Kefka's Tower
    Hope this helps some.

Just check back a few pages OTM, I remember posting them there. No need to repeat the same stuff over and over again.

One True Madali
    do i have to find the dragons in any specific order or can i just go and kill?
    Comment:FF6 is too easy in that it has the vanish/X-Zone/Doom spells-I think that kinda ruined the game

The Old Skool Warrior FFVI HELPLINE (possible spoilers inside) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm sure this has been answered before, but I know how you feel. I wouldn't want to read through a hundred-something posts just to get my answer either. You can fight the dragons in any order you please, just keep in mind, based on location and the storyline, some are a lot harder than others.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

One True Madali
    ok thx for all the help....ill kill them honorably
    i wont resort to that cheap trick vanish/X-Zone
    Canu8 beat kefka that easily....if so....that sux

Jinn
    I'm not sure if you can kill Kefka that way but, there are numerous other cheap ways to kill him.

I'm pretty sure you cannot kill Kefka that way. If I recall correctly, he is unaffected by vanish.

Very few spells work on Kefka. The cheap ones are the ones that don't.

Jinn
    The cheapest of all spells works! That spell would be Ultmia!

The Old Skool Warrior FFVI HELPLINE (possible spoilers inside) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    LOL true... Ultima is kinda cheap (except it costs 80 MP without any relic to modify that)

.... then again... you do what you gotta do (X-Magic + Ultimax2 w/Economizer... instant classic)

Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

I wouldn't call Ultima cheap. I call it good.

Perhaps posting non-help related stuff in here isn't a good idea. I guess it can be considered spam.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast