Thread: Blue magic confusion ???

Blue magic confusion ???

According to my magic list, my Blue Mage (Bartz) has learned 2 spells (I haven't been palying that long yet ) but they both only show up on his list as ??? and casting them in battle does nothing. Do I have to 'discover' what the spells are somehow before I can use them?

Re: Blue magic confusion ???

That's because the name of the spell is "????" and it Deals non-elemental piercing damage to one target equal to caster's Maximum HP minus their current HP. It's an early version of Pumpkin Head from FFIX. (????) is also in FFVII.
    Blue Magic (Final Fantasy V) - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research

Go here.

Just stay as a Blue Mage, make sure you have the Ability LEARN and then just have to have the spell used on you.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Re: Blue magic confusion ???

I know about that ability, I'm confused because I seem to have it twice, and casting either version seems to do nothing in combat (no animation, no message saying the name of the spell, Bartz just moves forward a pace and then steps back, with nothing else happening at all). I also haven't had the spell cast on me at any point yet.