Thread: End game preparations

the night man cometh End game preparations Joxsjua's Avatar

End game preparations

End of the game just grabbing some last minute items; I was wondering though. Is there a certain level i should shoot for to beat the game with?

Also, if I'm going to APB grind a lil bit should I go to the last area (N-zone) to do it in? any certain floors/monsters I should look for?

I want to play a game. End game preparations Zargabaath's Avatar

Re: End game preparations

You should be able to beat the game around level 40. Though what jobs you have mastered is what really is important along with equipment. Blue Magic is quite useful. I believe it is called Coin Toss in the Anthologies version - a Samurai ability - that is really good against the final boss if you have the money.

It is best to have your characters as Freelancer if you have mastered certain jobs: Theif, Ninja, Samurai and possibly Monk. Reason being some of their skills are passive where, when mastered, a freelancer has them automatically. Master Ninja grants Dual Wield to Freelancer without having to equip it as one of the skills. Along with First Strike, Vigilance (or whatever prevented back attacks), a samurai skill, & counter. There are other skills such as that, like Geomancer's ability to detect traps and walk over damage tiles. The Blue Mage's Learn ability is passive as well.

One of the better places to APB grind is at Castle Bal. There is a sub-room that has a locked door. In this sub-room there are enemies called Objet D'art that can be easily killed by applying a Gold Needle to them or by casting Level 5 Death via Blue Mage. Two sets of enemies 2 Objet D'art that yield 4 ABP and 5 Objet D'art yielding 8 ABP.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

the night man cometh End game preparations Joxsjua's Avatar

Appreciate your patience man,

Yeah for my 2 meleers I just need to finish up ninja for the 2 hand, monk for the 2 +26 stats it has and may as well finish up the sorcerer for the isword ability. My 2 mages don't need much ABP left, just alil bit for iblue and the other will get the sing ability to do that LVL song at the end. Thanks for the refreshers and the monster info. ^^

End game preparations Secret Weapon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here to slap ya some skin on that ffv end game yo.

You don't HAVE to master all the classes but, as Zargabaath said, some are necessary/easier on you. I prefer all what Zargabaath stated with the addition of the mystic Knight/spellblade class. I say this just in case you feel underpowered for the fight, spellblade with flare and you reply to me the results of your pawnage with a extra large side of victory and tell me how does it taste?
    You Are Ichigo Kurosaki....

{My Loving TFF Family}
    My Mastermind Trivia Dad: Phantom
    My FFVII Obsessed sister : Unknown Entity
    My Caring Big Sis : Crazy Chocbo
    My Most Welcoming cousin : Priscilla
    My Anime-Addicted mother: Athna Loveil
    My High Flyin and Profiling Pilot brother: Final Fantasy Cid
    My FFVII, Tifa Befriended aunt: Winterborn86
    My Kool Aid addicted cousin: Mr. Spike
    My Yaoi Raving mom: Bleachfangirl
    My Cristina Scabbing Worshipping bro: Fishie
    My Ready to Knock Your Lights Out bro: Silver

Thanks Halie for the sig pic!

RPG's currently playing: Final Fantasy VII, Pokémon Crystal, Devil May Cry Collections (1,2 and 3)