Thread: Dispelling time spells

Dispelling time spells

How can one dispel slow or stop or haste in FFIV? Can you for example get rid of Stop by casting Haste (or Slow)?

P.S.: Booting up my PSP and see if Dispel works. If I remember correctly, for some reason it didn't.=/
    Last edited by Odin1199; 04-14-2013 at 09:35 AM.

Dark Knight Dispelling time spells Crys's Avatar
    If I remember correctly, there are a few ways. You can use dispel usually, if that doesn't work, then using Haste on Slow worked for me during the Cagnazzo fight with the Four Fiends. Not positive about stop, but I think it would work too. Black Hole from Zeromus works (course, chances you won't need it there.), as well as Death+Raise. Time items should work as well.

Tried everything and nothing cures Stop. Slow/Haste is different, but Stop is totally incurable, making it the ultimate spell in FF4 (at least on PSP). Don't think many enemies are immune to it either.

Consistently Average Dispelling time spells Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No enemies or bosses are immune to Slow either (at least the majority) which makes those harder battles - and that counts random encounters towards the end of the game - so much easier to handle. Be warned that it does wear off though.

Slow/Shell/Protect/Blink is my favourite combo, and you can share it all out between Cecil and Rosa.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Yeah, Slow 2 is pretty badass then. Maybe even better than Stop in some cases. Cool, will try that as well.