Thread: CG Movies Won't Play

Stuff

CG Movies Won't Play

So I've looked all over the net for a possible answer and found nada...I started playing Final Fantasy VI (from FF Anthology) last night for old times sake, started up a new game and other than the opening CG that plays before you can even select "New Game" I've seen nothing in the way of CGs, I'm currently playing as Sabin and Cyan right after the phantom train...haven't seen a single CG...so is there some secret setting I should know about? Is my game deffective? pleeeeeaaaase help meeeeeeee

Lady Succubus CG Movies Won't Play Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The only CG there is, is the one in the opening. FFVI does not have any CGs.

I can't really say anything other than that.
    Last edited by Victoria; 10-17-2009 at 01:23 PM.

Stuff
    well thank u lol that was driving me nuts...since the opening cg depicted so many scenes that could logically be inset--like Narshe militia firing upon Terra's Magitek, Celes' rescue and the ghosts on the train--I naturally assumed there'd be cg cutscenes when I got to these parts...but thank you for clearing that up

I'd always figured there'd be an Opera House cinematic too...oh well :s

Registered User CG Movies Won't Play Ashelia's Avatar

Re: CG Movies Won't Play

Bit old topic, I'd still like to add something to it. I don't know any better than only having the opening CG. However what really caught my attention, is seeing all kinds of fan made Youtube movies, containing FF VI CG scenes (clearly same style as the opening CG) that are NOT in the opening CG!
    Can someone clear this up?

Some of these scenes: detailed parts of the opera scene showing the opera house and Celes preparing, Edgar and Sabin doing the coin toss, Locke freeing Celes, the ghosts on the Phantom Train, and more...

Re: CG Movies Won't Play

Quote Originally Posted by Ashelia View Post
    Bit old topic, I'd still like to add something to it. I don't know any better than only having the opening CG. However what really caught my attention, is seeing all kinds of fan made Youtube movies, containing FF VI CG scenes (clearly same style as the opening CG) that are NOT in the opening CG!
    Can someone clear this up?

Some of these scenes: detailed parts of the opera scene showing the opera house and Celes preparing, Edgar and Sabin doing the coin toss, Locke freeing Celes, the ghosts on the Phantom Train, and more...
    I know you asked a while ago (just came on and read this) but there's also an ending cinematic which is what the scenes you mentioned are from.
    Last edited by Palazzo; 05-03-2010 at 03:38 PM.