Thread: Anna's mother; Tellah's wife...who was she?

Anna's mother; Tellah's wife...who was she?

Was it ever mentioned anywhere at all anything about who Anna's mother was? All we know is Tellah was her father. I don't remember ever hearing about a mother. What, did Tellah just one day create Anna through magic?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy

Up Next: Final Fantasy II

The White Wizard of Fynn Anna's mother; Tellah's wife...who was she? Mindu's Avatar

Re: Anna's mother; Tellah's wife...who was she?

I thought I remembered Tellah mentioning that she died. Either that, or I just assumed she was dead if she wasn't mentioned.

I will save the world Anna's mother; Tellah's wife...who was she? Hero without a Name's Avatar

Parents in Final Fantasy were pretty hard to come back. I mean who was Cecil's mother? Who was Rosa's father? Who was Rydia's Father? Maybe Rosa/Rydia's father is the same guy and he's a male jigglio in the final fantasy realm lol. All jokes aside, I'm sure Tellah had a wife, she must of died during Anna's young age.

"I may save the world, but you'll never know why"

My TFF Family

Judge Magister Brother in Arms: To give peace to the world and look cool doing it

Firefly: Baby cousin To spread joy to all who read the forums

The_Dream_Recluse: Witty brother with a sweet sword

Bailiax: My star stealing sister who lives in the beautiful deep sea.

Chocobo_Lover 17- Sister who is breeding my army of chocobos

Lion Heart: Gunblade hero under our hero clan

Jack of all trades Anna's mother; Tellah's wife...who was she? Red Mage's Avatar

In Final Fantasy 98% of the parents are either ...
    Dead
    Missing
    Are actually alive.

Hi there were Red Mages. We can hurt you with our Black Magic and heal you with our white Magic just so we can kick your asses some more. If we run out of MP or is just bored we can shank you with our sword. No need to waste your slots on a Black or White Mage since we can do both and more. So what if our stats aren't good or we can't use the best Magic of either classes, we can still hold our own far better than those two. Did we forget we also have a pimp hat and a badass feather on it. Our outfit's color is the same as your blood that is about to be spilled the second you fight us.Muhahahhaha Blue Mages,Dragoons,Monks, all of the classes don't got shit on us. Were just that good.

Il y a un furet dans mes cheveux :O Anna's mother; Tellah's wife...who was she? Catalana's Avatar

Yes ... we don't know a lot about characters' parents ... But I think Tellah had a wife before but now he is widowed too

Ohh, there is a ferret in my bedroom again...

Quote Originally Posted by Hero without a Name View Post
    Parents in Final Fantasy were pretty hard to come back. I mean who was Cecil's mother? Who was Rosa's father? Who was Rydia's Father? Maybe Rosa/Rydia's father is the same guy and he's a male jigglio in the final fantasy realm lol. All jokes aside, I'm sure Tellah had a wife, she must of died during Anna's young age.

This is a very true statement that goes for pretty much 90% of the final fantasy games,means SE needs more background stories for their characters!

I think they should go back and make prequals and sequals to all the old games instead of developing new worlds. The prequel could have the story of tellah being under a spell to fall for an evil black witch. Once he discovers the truth, he takes the child and hides her.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2