Thread: So Far....

Blog Entries

So Far....

I just thought to make a thread on my progress of where I'm at so far instead of putting it in my journal.

Right now, I'm trying to get my teams' HP to 9999. They're all Black Belts of course (the only way you can cap they're Hit Points)and so far I've gotten their job levels to 90+. I'm now saved by the Crystal Tower in attempt to speed through leveling by fighting one battle with a Bluck. These guys constantly spam summon these spellcaster enemies called Kum Kums. I've got a nice strategy as to how I'm going to one shot these guys into the much time saved exp I'll need to actually start leveling the jobs I want my crew to role in right now.

It's pretty simple, I'll have Luneth (Jellal is what I named him) open up with a one shot at the start and to ensure I one shot him afterwards, I'll have someone boost and attack the next Kum Kum the bluck summons. I'l be working on this today and hopefully I'll reply back with positive results.
    You Are Ichigo Kurosaki....

{My Loving TFF Family}
    My Mastermind Trivia Dad: Phantom
    My FFVII Obsessed sister : Unknown Entity
    My Caring Big Sis : Crazy Chocbo
    My Most Welcoming cousin : Priscilla
    My Anime-Addicted mother: Athna Loveil
    My High Flyin and Profiling Pilot brother: Final Fantasy Cid
    My FFVII, Tifa Befriended aunt: Winterborn86
    My Kool Aid addicted cousin: Mr. Spike
    My Yaoi Raving mom: Bleachfangirl
    My Cristina Scabbing Worshipping bro: Fishie
    My Ready to Knock Your Lights Out bro: Silver

Thanks Halie for the sig pic!

RPG's currently playing: Final Fantasy VII, Pokémon Crystal, Devil May Cry Collections (1,2 and 3)

Blog Entries

Re: So Far....

Ok, I went and came out alive after battling with that Bluck for about 2 hours and the results were positive but not what I expected. I gained three levels because my computer wants to run the game slow thus, slowing down my outcome results. The Bluck wasn't even summoning after I forced him to fight by himself. Most of the time he would hit me 2-6 times in a row before he would summon the Kum Kum and it basically threw a wrench in my lead attacker one shots and the follow up boosts for the next turn to ensure the next one shot. I had a couple of my characters get knocked down because of that and it pissed me off cause I know I did everything I planned for it to work right.

On the bright side, all my black belts job levels are about to be mastered (95+) and all their attack powers are 310+. They're all level 61 too so I shouldn't be too far off from their HP getting to 9999. Currently I'm right outside of the Crystal Tower again ready to give it another go and hopefully I don't have as much tragedy and casualties like the last performance. Wish me luck and I'll be back back with results!!!

{My Loving TFF Family}

RPG's currently playing: Final Fantasy VII, Pokémon Crystal, Devil May Cry Collections (1,2 and 3)

I want to play a game. So Far.... Zargabaath's Avatar

If you are going for exp then I would suggest Bahamut's Lair. I too used Bluck at one point but after going to BL I found that I accumulated more exp there at a better rate than against Blucks. Cause as what happened to you the Blucks may not be so "cooperative" as to summon their aide.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Blog Entries

It's been awhile since I've posted any progress on my training. I've gotten all my Black Belts job levels to level 99 and their base level to 64. They're looking pretty good right. I've also went along with your advice Zargabaath and it pretty muh got them to this point. Bahamaut's Lair will do for now but once the experience needed to level rockets up, I'm going back to the Crystal Tower.

5700 exp. points and under per fight just seems too long for me. I'll be wanting to knock out the numerous battles I'd fighting in there and the Hit points I'll be wanting in one fight. I'm almost there so my defense & Hit points should be able to outlast the Bluck's stubbornness. I'm almost to my goal guys!!!

{My Loving TFF Family}

Blog Entries

Its been quite some time since I updated this so I'll do this now.

Pretty much I'm smooth sailing with this. Everyone is at level 72 and their Hp is about 5500. I'm stalling cause I don't wanna get all super powerful and end up leaving the file dusty like my FFV one on GBA ( I mastered All the jobs, got them to level 99 and the works). I'll love to start over again and test out trying different classes through my gameplay. I love this game so much I can always replay it but it just feels sad all the hours I spent on THOSE light warriors has to end so a new group can begin theirs. Thats pretty much the way of these old school ones but the nostalgia is epic & love feeling it every time I start a new game. I feel sorry for gamers who don't play rpgs or people who don't play them at all. Oh well... more nostalgia for me
    Last edited by Secret Weapon; 04-26-2012 at 06:42 PM. Reason: up

{My Loving TFF Family}