*SPOILER!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU'VE NOT BEATEN THE FINAL BOSS OF THIS GAME!!!! >.< *

The Magus are in fact very end game worthy in my party because of what I discovered beating the Cloud of Darkness and tally now 2 runs through FFIII DS. The left tentacle is immune to magic while the right is immune to physical attacks. With the right being suseptible to magic he takes 9999 to ice/fire -aga type spells. I couldn't even do half as much damage as Blizzaga/Firaga with Flare and its magic strength is x2 that of those spells!!! Many of you will either place a Sage/Summoner in my Magus' place but when you think about it. why would you want a target all caster or a magic user whos offensive spells are a little over half as strong as the Magus fighting a single target boss? I'd love to read what you guys think but this just gave me another reason (on top of the Magus' being a left on the shelf class & diffucult to be flexible with) to love the Magus (You only get to see this class in this FF so why not?)!