Thread: Soul of Rebirth?

Soul of Rebirth?

A guide online claims that once you beat FFII in Dawn of Souls then a dungeon called Soul of Rebirth will appear in FFI. Anyone got proof of this and any idea of how it looks like?

Blog Entries

Re: Soul of Rebirth?

Quote Originally Posted by Nichrome View Post
    A guide online claims that once you beat FFII in Dawn of Souls then a dungeon called Soul of Rebirth will appear in FFI. Anyone got proof of this and any idea of how it looks like?
    No, there is no new dungeon for FF1 that appears after beating FF2. Theres a new storyline/dungeon that appears in FF2 though, if that is what you meant. It uses different characters from FF2.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    It uses different characters from FF2.
    "Different" means that you won't have the party you had throughout the game. Though you start having to play Gordon and Minwhu (I think that was his name. ^^")
    But I don't think SoR is worth playing... You have to fight really hard fiends when first playing it and you start from zero again. I died several times, then I just gave up. ^^"

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

jthauds

actually in ff2 if u level up minwu and gordon a lot and leave them knowing some good spells and with good equipment, they actually can beat the soul of rebirth. its still really hard though, since i was stupid and forgot to leave minwu with anything on him. i kept the really good weapons for the main characters. i gave up. i think i gonna retry it again though, jus so i can say i beat it

TFF's Resident Messenger Soul of Rebirth? Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was glad that the story continued with the Soul of Rebirth. I liked how Josef was able to help save the world, even in death. Josef is my favorite character ever, because of his journey within FFII. He may not have been a playable character long in the game, but the Soul of Rebirth gives him a chance to continue his story.

Soul of Rebirth was able to let the people I wanted to live get a second chance, in a way. You barely know Scott, he dies in the beginning. Minwu died, even though I didn't want him to. And Ricard, wasn't alive long enough for me to care about. I was glad to see him there too.

Side note for jthauds: Gordon is not a playable character in Soul of Rebirth. His brother, Scott, is. It is easy to mix them up. Even Minwu got confused when they first met, I believe.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies