Thread: I accidently went to Basfk before Salamand

Registered User I accidently went to Basfk before Salamand

I accidently went to Basfk before Salamand

Managed to improve my Weapons. I'm gonna have to find me an Online Map.

This is my first time trying to play through FFII, I have the GBA DoS version, Final Fantasy Wikia only has Walkthroughs for the PSP. I'm not generally an RPG player, but I like good stories which is why I keep trying, I have managed to beat the first FF and Mystic Quest. The latter is known for being deliberately easier, but was still hard for me. What interests me about II's story is it's often over looked parallels to Star Wars.

For Formation, I've noticed the players in the back always miss when they attack, what's the upside to being in the back? Maria's default as in the back, it took to while to figure out that's why she never hit her target.

Memento Rhapso I accidently went to Basfk before Salamand Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: I accidently went to Basfk before Salamand

Characters in the back get a bonus to evasion and defense, like most other Final Fantasies, and you'll learn that as you find which weapon niche you prefer, the characters will do better no matter which row set they're in. If she has a bow, I'd keep her in the back row, since her damage stays the same considering bows aren't penalized for back row use. The miss rate will go down the longer you use the bow. If you're going to get her on Rods/Staves, then front row is ideal.

As for going to the wrong town, it's not big deal. I've learned the game won't let you do things out of order unless there's no big impact with doing it (for example, just try heading West in a new game file. See how long you last.)

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Registered User I accidently went to Basfk before Salamand

Re: I accidently went to Basfk before Salamand

Thanks

I'm still trying to make up my mind what I want to do with each character.

It wasn't easy finding searching for a Map on Google Images, thanks to a certain other game's name change. But I got one, when I specified Dawn of Souls.

4everthe1
    Being in the back grants you a bonus to evasion and defense. However if you try to "attack" with anything other then a bow or magik you miss. Another thing is being in back that character can not be selected as a target. Unless its aoe mage based. Personally i ud firion as mass dps with duo swords and low defense and healed with maria every time he was hit. Whereas guy was pure tank. (mass hp and defense) and the guest i just let die out. (way to weak to waste the time upgradeing them) seeing as how my 3 man team withheld everything and then some. By the time i was at the final boss firion had 6k hp with a blood sword maria with 2.9k hp and a yoichi bow and guy with a whoping 8.6k hp. So maria buffed guy delt consistent dps and firion went nuts. I dident have to heal once. Hope it helps for a stratagy.