Thread: (FF2) Things I've noticed so far,,,

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered User (FF2) Things I've noticed so far,,, Locke4God's Avatar

(FF2) Things I've noticed so far,,,

I've just started this game, having not played it yet, and I wanted to get some reaction,

It feels expansive right off. I'm only 4 hours in or so and already I've been to 7 towns and cities.

I think what I'm liking most though is that upgrading weaponry just feels more fun and realistic than most other games. Trying to explain it doesn't make it sound that way, but it just always feels like the game encourages you to go and grind a bit to earn some $ for what you would like to get, and that the upgrades are clearly helpful as you approach new areas.

It's so easy to get to new areas thus far though that you kind of just want to run with it and see where you can go, and then worry about upgrading equipment as you can. It's just really really fun so far.

And the characters seem cool as well. It's got more of the "destiny" quality to each character which you don't really find with most of the modern games. I love the "chosen one" aspect to some of the early main characters.
    Last edited by Locke4God; 03-24-2011 at 12:36 PM.