Thread: FF1 I beat it! (pictures included)

Let's make it rain. FF1 I beat it! (pictures included) Jonathanx221's Avatar

FF1 I beat it! (pictures included)

I tend to do this when i beat a final fantasy. I need to show pictures and what not, it's like an achievement or trophy, I take pictures and share with you guys.
    Here you go!

The Party I Used
    How I stood At The End
    Completed File

My thoughts on the game were... There are tooooo many random fights, way too many. That's about it, well other than you can EASILY beat the game at level 35. =\

Now, time to play number 2!

(This was all done on Origins Normal Mode BTW)

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth FF1 I beat it! (pictures included) Xanatos's Avatar

Re: FF1 I beat it! (pictures included)

Well then, I'll be the first to congrat you. I'm little surprised that you beat the game on such low levels, I managed to beat it with all my characters maxed out (I still haven't beaten both Omega Weapon nor Shinru) but then again I played the GBA version.

Honestly I'm looking forward on you thoughts on FF II, as you're probably aware not many people like this game. I personally loved it, I'm sure you'll find a leveling system a little bit strange if you haven't played this game already, but I'm OK with it, in fact I think it's beyond it's time.
    Last edited by Xanatos; 04-04-2010 at 05:15 AM.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Let's make it rain. FF1 I beat it! (pictures included) Jonathanx221's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos View Post
    Well then, I'll be the first to congrat you. I'm little surprised that you beat the game on such low levels, I managed to beat it with all my characters maxed out (I still haven't beaten both Omega Weapon nor Shinru) but then again I played the GBA version.

Honestly I'm looking forward on you thoughts on FF II, as you're probably aware not many people like this game. I personally loved it, I'm sure you'll find a leveling system a little bit strange if you haven't played this game already, but I'm OK with it, in fact I think it's beyond it's time.
    I know about the leveling system, and it sounds quite fun. I feel as if I can do whatever I want with the characters, build them however I feel. Which makes it sound much more exciting then having just mages and knights all the time. I think this game's gonna be fun! =] But, I don't think they changed much in the first one, the old level cap was 50, and you destroy everything at level 30, it's like you're unstoppable. So grinding to 99 would be pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanx221 View Post
    I tend to do this when i beat a final fantasy. I need to show pictures and what not, it's like an achievement or trophy, I take pictures and share with you guys.
    Here you go!

The Party I Used
    How I stood At The End
    Completed File

My thoughts on the game were... There are tooooo many random fights, way too many. That's about it, well other than you can EASILY beat the game at level 35. =\

Now, time to play number 2!

(This was all done on Origins Normal Mode BTW)
    Congrats on beating the game! I'm currently playing through it again myself but i'm aiming to get all characters to Lv 100 before fighting Chaos (since i've never finished a FF game with maxed out characters) xD
    Spoiler:
    My TFF Family:

My TFF girlfriend who hearts root beer - Chocobo_Lover 17
    My brother of honourable justice - Judge Magistrate
    My Canadian sister who travels the skies- R.Kyra
    My nameless brother of legend - Hero without a Name
    My brother, the Gunblade master - Lion Heart
    My supernatural sister of mysterious intrigue - belleZ