Thread: FF 1&2 20th Anniversary Edition PSN

123flop

Question FF 1&2 20th Anniversary Edition PSN

Okay, so I've already played both FF 1&2 and I wanted to re-play them. But I don't feel like carrying around my clunky 1st Gen DS around. And then I saw that they came out for the PSP. They looked good, and I decided why not. Now I have a PSP Go. So I cant use the disc version of the game. And the games aren't on the Canadian PSN. I've read online that back in like 2008, it was announced they would be on other PSN's other than Japan. But they're still not up. So my question is, is there any news, or even a release date, on when they will be available on any other PSN? Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: FF 1&2 20th Anniversary Edition PSN

Why would you ever get a PSP go.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Certified tech, come at me! FF 1&amp;2 20th Anniversary Edition PSN SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Why would you ever get a PSP go.
    ^ What he said, its better to get a 3000 model as you have access to more games.

As for FF 1 and 2 coming to PSN in the US, theres not much of a chance there.
    Currently Playing:

If they release 1 and 2 on PSN it will probably be called Final Fantasy Origins, just like the release of 2 in America, with 1, it was called Origins. That or it'll be like the PSP remakes maybe, since I'm told the PSP remakes are waaaaaaay better.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Smashtheincredible FF 1&amp;2 20th Anniversary Edition PSN matt's Avatar

I was playing FF1 last night, brilliant game i did the sellotape dpad and X button down in the boat on the world map and i fell asleep to my surprise i wake to find game over, damn!!!
    Games beaten:- Crisis core, FF7 FF9 FF10. I need more time to game

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

PSP remakes have been on PSN for a while now and they're cheaper then the UMD versions. Cheaper still if you get the discount codes in newer SE games.
    Dunno about the rest of the world, but Australia has a 50% off voucher for FF in Dissidia Duodecim, and one for FFII in The 3rd Birthday.
    victoria aut mors