Thread: Genesis RP

Memento Rhapso Genesis RP Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Genesis RP

*Because I was put on the spot, this may not be the world's greates OP lol sorry
    *Decided to put it in the time period when Genesis first joined SOLDIER. Fits our stats right now, and leaves creative freedom.
    --
    "Alright! You are now officially SOLDIER! Welcome to the ranks!" a smiling ShinRa Medic said to Genesis. He brushed the hair out of his face, still a tad dazed from the Mako enhancing surgery, and tried to stand up. His eyes surged with the energy, and soon the rest of his limbs followed.
    "OK, so Rhapsodos, Genesis. SOLDIER 3rd Class. You're to report to the training room to break in your surgery and ensure your physique is in SOLDIER condition. Your friends Angeal and Sephiroth did their test already, but we have selected two other 3rd Classes for you to test with. Although from your readings we have detected you may not need help, we like to ensure the safety of our troops here at ShinRa!"
    With that Genesis picked up his rapier and walked to the other two SOLDIER members who would accompany him. . .

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

The Mad God Genesis RP Heartless Angel's Avatar

Re: Genesis RP

(Sephiroth was already a War Hero when Genesis was a kid, he wouldn't just now be taking a test lol, and a Jenova Experiment wouldn't likely need Mako treatments to begin with o.O)

Tsukiyo leaned up against the wall just next to the training room door, his fierce blue eyes met Genesis' with an icy gaze. "You must be one of my training partners.", he said, completely devoi of enthusiasm. He quickly sized up his partner, making estimates of his ability based on his appearance. He appeared to be a cut above most of these new recruits, possibly even an ally worth his time. "My name is Tsukiyo. Remember it.", he said coldly. He looked around the room for their third, growing impatient. "Our third is late... I grow tired of waiting.", he announced bluntly.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    (Sephiroth was already a War Hero when Genesis was a kid, he wouldn't just now be taking a test lol, and a Jenova Experiment wouldn't likely need Mako treatments to begin with o.O)
    ......shut up
    lol kidding, I needed some way to make an RP. We will be bending the story a bit gentlemen. Be prepared.

SPOILER!!:

Don't click this.

Angelicos Genesis RP Alther Primus's Avatar
    Atop the Nexus of Creaton, awaiting my vengeance

*since we can bend the story a little... Forgive me, but I was with CoC a little long *
    ---
    A person, though he seemed more like a demon, walked in. He gave Tsukiyo and Genesis a cold lookdown.

He had many allies in his time, but these 2 reminded him of old allies, his first allies and foes.

"My name Alther Primus, now let's get going." the man said, already walking toward the training room, unsheathing a double-bladed sword.
    Last edited by Alther Primus; 07-21-2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: I fixed the problem :P

My soul, corrupted by vengeance
    Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
    In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

"Time is but a fleeting dream. I shall be awaiting in some tomorrow to avenge this day.
    -Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!
    Feel free to VM me about joining my TFF Family!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE ARTEO WARRA OKHUN LATAAR!!!

Daz 3d! Awesome!

Blog Entries

"Well, alright then. Shall we move forth? After the battle, I've some friends to meet up with, so let's do this quick." He said walking towards the training room. The door slid open on it's hinges, and three ShinRa scientists stood, one with a clipboard, one at a computer, and another preparing some healing items. The Simulation inside of the glass room flitted to an end, and through the harsh light three other SOLDIERS stood, each seeming confident. "Ah yes, Group S32J-2," the scientist with the clipboard said. "Step into the chamber and be ready. You will be going against 3 Lvl. 2 ShinRa Infantrymen Data Clones. Good luck."
    Stepping into the room, he awaited his comrades' actions before making the gesture to commence the testing.
    Last edited by Rhaps; 07-21-2010 at 11:59 AM.

SPOILER!!:

Don't click this.

He followed his team without a word. The room changed to fit the setting for this test, he waited now for his teammates to signal for the test to begin. "When this begins, just try and stay out of my way.", he said coldly, placing his hand on his blade's hilt, but keeping it sheathed until the enemies appeared.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Alther Primus stepped in with a grin that unsettled everyone in the room, and went into his battle position, seemingly impatient for some action.
    "I can't wait to spill some blood!"

In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

"Time is but a fleeting dream. I shall be awaiting in some tomorrow to avenge this day.
    -Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

Daz 3d! Awesome!

Blog Entries

"Alright. Let's do this." Genesis waved his hand forward, and with that the scenery changed. They now appeared to be out near in Sector Seven, just outside of the fountain area. Whilst looking around, three Infantrymen appeared, rifles blazing.
    *Infantryman Lvl. 2
    HP-1500
    STR-20
    DEF-15
    SPD-10
    MP-35
    (Simple, if your Evade/Dodge/whatever is higher than their Speed, they miss/you dodge. Same idea for ATK-DEF but add a 0 to the end. Simple math lol Special moves will be highlighted in green. They are undodgable, but occasionally fail. Special moves cost MP/RP/whatever the hell points we have lol)

*Infantryman used Rifle!
    *Genesis took 50 Dmg.! (HP Remaining- 3500)
    Reeling from the shot, Genesis swung his Rapier in a mighty arc at the Infantryman
    *Genesis Attacked! 210 Dmg.! (HP Remaining- 1290)
    *Enemies Remaining- Infantryman A (1290)
    Infantryman B (1500)
    Infantryman C (1500)
    And so forth until the enemies are gone. One turn per post, if you have spells like Haste you get a double post, slow you pass up a post and so forth. Oh, Turn order doesn't matter, first come first serve, but edit appropriately (i.e. Alther attacks bos one for 1500 and Heartless does the same for 1700 and Alther came first, Heartless now has the boss with -1500 health)
    Last edited by Rhaps; 07-21-2010 at 03:14 PM.

SPOILER!!:

Don't click this.

*Infantryman B attacked Alther!
    *Altehr takes 10 DMG!*
    *Alther attacks Infantryman A for 440 DMG! (850 remain)
    Shrugging off the infantryman's club, Alther twirls his dual sided blade, slicing a data clone across the chest and sending it reeling.
    *Enemies Remaining- Infantryman A (850)
    Infantryman B (1500)
    Infantryman C (1500)

In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

-Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

Daz 3d! Awesome!

"This will be quite simple.", he said in a monotone voice. He looked over the SHinra armor the cloes were wearing, though he already knew most of its weaknesses, he always planned his strikes precisely before he attacked. keeping one hand on the hilt of his sheathed weapon, he motioned to the third infantryman, he was calling him out. The soldier obliged, raising his rifle to fire on Tsukiyo, just the opening he was waiting for. Tsukiyo lunged forward, drawing his blade and slashing upward at a 30 degree angle beginning beneath the foe's arm, cutting straight through him just below the neck. As the data clone disappeared, he sheathed his blade just as calmly as he'd drawn it. "I trust you don't need my help for the other two.", he said, backing off to watch his comrades.

Blog Entries

"Well if you insist on not holding back. . . " Genesis replied, moving his Rapier to a striking stance, then to something odd. He angled the hilt against his leg, then leapt into the air, spinning at a moderate speed. The repeated slashes across the Infantryman's chest caused him to burst in a stream of binary code as Genesis landed in front of where his corpse would be.
    "Alther, I believe it's time for you to finish yours?"

SPOILER!!:

Don't click this.

"With pleasure!" the bloodthirsty warrior said, a gleam in his eye. Twirling his blade, he rended all but one leg from the clone's vbody, finishing the battle by impaling it's head.
    "Too easy." he said with a smirk as the binary pourde form the infantryman and the hologram faded out.

In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

-Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

Daz 3d! Awesome!

Blog Entries

"Conflict Resolved!" the computer like voice echoed through the Training Room. With that, the scenery began to break apart and fall into streams of binary, revealing the window with all of the scientists gaping in awe.
    "T-th-t-th-they set a ShinRa record! Write this down! 2nd best time for initial training and testing of Mako enhancement! Go go go! Before the timer resets!" The one with the clipboard exclaimed, watching anxiously as the lackeys scrambled at their computers trying to input and prove their secondary triumph. Genesis had a feeling he knew who was first.
    "Are you two excited, or proud of yourselves?" Genesis asked the others. . .

SPOILER!!:

Don't click this.

"There is no pride to be had from defeating one so weak. I didn't even use the power of Mako. This was a waste of my talents.", he said arrogantly. While it was true he wasn't drawing on the Mako given to him by the treatment, he was totally unaware of the Materia within his body, a constant source of Mako he'd been drawing on his entire life. "Perhaps after the next treatment they will provide a more challenging simulation.", he said, before leaving the room.

"Pathetic," Alther smirked, "we need something better, gimme a challenge"
    Sheathing his weapon, he strided out of the room, turning his head, he chuckled,
    "Perhaps a simulation of Sephiroth would be a challenge!"

In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

-Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

Daz 3d! Awesome!