Thread: Zelda RPG (Turn Based)

Let's make it rain. Zelda RPG (Turn Based) Jonathanx221's Avatar

Zelda RPG (Turn Based)

It would be interesting to see Square go in with Nintendo to make a Zelda RPG, call me crazy but I can see it being waaaaaay better than Mario RPG. Eh? Eh? Come on, agree with me.

I mean I love Ocarina of Time, it's my favorite game, but imagine a turn based Zelda.... that would be sick! Leveling up before fighting ganon, upgrading that master sword, finding different tunics to wear that have different effects.

I dunno, I googled it and it looks like people have already tried making something like it, but really? I want someone to do it right... it would be amazing.

Zelda RPG

I guess they have one where you actually ROLE PLAY with other people? Sounds lame, I never got into that, check it out.

The Legend of Zelda RPG - Zelda Roleplay

What are your thoughts? I never see it happening, but it's interesting to talk about.

Re: Zelda RPG (Turn Based)

I'm not gonna agree with you because, Mario RPG is the best RPG ever. And a Zelda RPG is pointless, Link rarely teams up with anyone. Going to have a solo RPG like the original Dragon Quest? Leave Zelda alone.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Not really, you can have many of the different races team up with you, for example they can add to the story for a lone goron to help you out, kokiri, zoras, anything. Since it would be an RPG they would be looking for something and join you on your quest. Mario RPG is good, and it's pretty rare where I'm from but I think a zelda RPG is a great idea.

Memento Rhapso Zelda RPG (Turn Based) Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Everyone! It's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime forrrrrrrrrrrrr nerrrrrrrrrrrrrd raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!
    He had three Tunics in OoT, one base one allowing breathing in water and a third allowing Fireproofness for a few seconds.
    Technically, Zelda II was an rpg, but an action rpg. You level up, go to towns, and learn magic spells and level them too.
    In Majora's Mask, you can use a swordsmith to enhance the hero's sword to get the best oone (forgot the name, like gold sword or somethin') And again in Oot, you can find the other swords like the Big Goron Sword and Giant's knife
    So, your idea has already been done and your enhancement ideas already exist.
    sorry for raging lol nothing personal
    Last edited by Rhaps; 04-17-2010 at 06:51 AM.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

It's alright, You're right. But they're all spread out through different games. Why not have them all in one game... and turned based? Eh? =]

They can make more tunics, more swords, they can do whatever they want, a deeper darker story, and so on. And the two swords Giant Knife, and biggoron sword, you can only use one of them, and they're both pretty much the same, one of them helps you against ganon when you lose your master sword.