Thread: Your nice N64 collection

Certified tech, come at me! Your nice N64 collection SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Your nice N64 collection

I recently met with a craigslist seller to buy a Nintendo 64 system and this seller was offering 2 controllers, AV cable, Audio cables, 2 Rumble packs and 9 games. When I went to purchase his stuff, to my surprise, he kept the system in its respective box and everything was neatly placed inside except for the games which had to be in a bag separate from the system box. The games included with the previous mentioned content are the following: Goldeneye 007, Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Snap, Donkey Kong 64, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, South Park, South Park: Chef Luv's Shack, Elmo's Letter Adventure.

Prior to calling the seller and meeting him, I bought 4 games: Banjo-Tooie, Bomberman 64, Bomberman Hero, Beetle Adventure Racing.

According to everything I have written down to now, I should be up to 13 games in my collection (may add more as I go along with trading in the last 3 games that the seller pitched in that I'm not really interested in). The controller colors I have are Green and Yellow.

Does anyone else besides me have a collection of N64 stuff they would like to share? if you remember, how did you go about receiving your system?
    Currently Playing:

The Mad God Your nice N64 collection Heartless Angel's Avatar
    I got the sexy limitted edition fire orange N64, still has Charizard stickers all over it from when I was in elementary school. Got an assload of games for it, Pokemon stadium, snap, Ocarina of TIme, Majora's Mask, Donkey Kong, Star Fox 64, Mario 64, Super Smash Bros, bunch of random shit. I probably have at least 50 games for that thing around here somewhere. Got the controller extension cables, rumblepaks, all the standard equipment for the classic nerd. I've been a gamer all my life. Got almost all of that stuff when it was new.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Death Before Dishonor Your nice N64 collection Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I used to have a pretty good collection of N64 games. Don't really know what happened to em' over time though. The only thing I really keep track of is my sweet PS1 collection. I do remember that my most played game was Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2, and Goldeneye.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Your nice N64 collection Xanatos's Avatar
    I myself bought N64 few months ago, I think I even posted a picture somewhere here on TFF. Anyways, I got ISS 98, FIFA 98, Mario Kart 64, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2 with it, all for measly 20$ and all in mint condition. I plan on buying one more controller at least since I have only one, and of course expanding my game collection in near future.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Got a lime green N64 a year ago. Then started hunting for games. Got Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, OoT, Majora's Mask, $30 each, Castlevania and SW: Rogue Squadron for around $15 each. Later on I bought Conker's Bad Fur Day for $80, but it took a long time to find the right game store. We only have 1 in Toronto that has a real selection. Finally I bought Mario 64 and Mario Party and that's about it. For now. Paper Mario is probably the only thing I want now. Got Cruising USA and Smash Bros for free.

Pic:

Last edited by Odin1199; 11-16-2012 at 09:56 AM.

Mystyrion
    Still got my N64 lying around in this house somewhere.
    Still got most of my games as well.

I need to find a Castlevania 64, not sure why, but I loved that game as a kid.

Haven't played it yet, but Super Castlevania 4 was one of my favorite SNES games. I still have it in it's original box with instructions, in near mint condition.

Certified tech, come at me! Your nice N64 collection SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    UPDATE: I bought an n64 memory card today for games that require the card (such as Beetle Adventure Racing). I also got an expansion pak so I can play my copy of Donkey Kong 64.
    Currently Playing:

Where's your copy of Conker's Bad Fur Day? That game is epic.

P.S.: Show your pics, people. I wanna see how you store your collections. I keep my cartridges in 2 small bags and my N64 with controllers in a small box. Need to figure out how to store them properly. Any good ideas? Where to find boxes for cartridges/N64 or how to make them?
    Last edited by Odin1199; 11-16-2012 at 10:32 PM.

Mystyrion
    My N64 is just lying around somewhere, possibly in a box.
    All of games are placed nicely in a shoe box in the basement.

Not really picture worthy.
    I'd recommend leaving a little space of the cord before you wrap it around the controller. 64 controllers are notorious for exposing wire.

The Mad God Your nice N64 collection Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Store it? It's hooked up to the Tv with the rest of my consoles XD. Games all on a bookshelf, sorted first by genre, then company, and then alphabetized. A system I chose mostly because i often don't know exactly what i want to play, so i just pick a genre and start looking at all I have. The only thing I have ever organized in my entire life.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Registered User Your nice N64 collection

Your nice N64 collection

All I could find right now I have a load more i think they must be at my dads still or downstairs with my 64

All have boxes that are in sealy bags in the roof to keep safe and Sound I have a few more games can't think of the top of my head but I know turok 2, majoras mask, bad fur day, mario kart, mario 64 (which i know is in the console) and many more but can't think. Basically I found my old 64 but couldn't find games so a few years ago I built up my ave games again from scratch!

One of my fave consoles by far!!!!!

Professional Klutz. Your nice N64 collection Hyzenthlay's Avatar
    I have the Pikachu edition. I still play my N64 every so often 'cause some of the games on it are the best, or some of my favourites, that I own.

Games I own-
    Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
    Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask.
    Conkers Bad Fur Day.
    Pokémon snap (did this come with the console, I dunno!?).
    Star Wars Pod Racers.
    Snowboard Kids.
    007 Goldeneye.
    Perfect Dark.

I still play some of those, as I already said. Some I have re-makes of on newer consoles though.

Hyz.
    Cogito, ergo sum.
    PRK9, putting the Kitty back in Por Rorr.
    Most likely to have supernatural babies- TFF Bogus Awards 2009- Winner