Thread: Your most favorite game to play online

Your most favorite game to play online

There are tons of games to play online,and these days the main attraction is shooters.I love the exclusive shooters on 360 and my favorite to play is definatly Gears of War 2.Ive recently become interested in Call of Duty:World At War.Then there is Halo 3,of course.I havn't become interested in online RPGs because I would rather save my information in RPGs to go back and look at for many years to come,not until the hype of the game is lost,and all that I have is a memory of my adventures.However if I were going to play one,I would choose FF11.Anyway,got a little side tract,but my favorite online game is Gears of War 2.
    Last edited by Blackbird VIII; 09-14-2009 at 07:28 PM.

I'm DYING to see you! Your most favorite game to play online ViviMasterMage's Avatar
    Well I used to play a MMORPG called FlyFF, it was a good online game but it got frustrating after a while, I also play Gear of War 2 sometimes but I'm not one of those guys that plays it every waking moment of the day, I guess I really want FFXIV to come out to play on that because altogether I don't really play online that much.

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

Your most favorite game to play online Jin's Avatar
    My most absolute favourite game to play online would definitely have to be "Sexual Predator". The game is built right into Facebook and Myspace and our numbers absolutely dwarf those of WoW.

Until now!

Registered User Your most favorite game to play online Rnin's Avatar
    I'd have to say.
    When Im in the MMORPGing mood.
    It's Guild Wars, or Perfect World International.

Death Before Dishonor Your most favorite game to play online Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    honestly my fav game to play online is age of mythologies yes its an old game but it is still the shit..

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Bananarama Your most favorite game to play online Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gears 2 and Call of Duty 4 all the way. Not much of a Halo guy. I can play it decently, but some people get WAY too into it for me.

As for CoD4, I'm pretty damn good, but right now I'm just trying to get my Gold weapons, so I haven't been using my dominant gun sets (M4, MP5, M40A3). Screw Prestige. I did that once and it was a waste. Maybe I'll do it again once I get all gold, but prob not.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Your most favorite game to play online ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    Well when I was home (not in this deployment) and before I bought my X-Box 360 (which I can't wait to play online at the end of my tour here) I played my PlayStation 2 online, the games that I liked to play on there was NFL Madden, Call of Duty 3, and NBA Live. The games that I will play on my X-Box 360 online when I get back home in a few months will be Call of Duty: modern war fare, Call of Duty: World at War, NFL Madden, and Halo 3.
    Last edited by ~FANTASY-ENDER~; 10-22-2009 at 11:34 AM.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Elloewen Your most favorite game to play online ultimatekupo's Avatar
    I used to play a game called crywolf. It was at crywolfmovie.com I would play that thing every night for a couple years. Eventually it got deleted. I and the others who played it daily have googled and searched for other games like it, and none have resembled it.
    "There is a special providence in the fall of a sparrow" -Shakespeare

Beers of War anyone? or even 2?

The only games I really can play without having horrible lag right now are MMOs, mainly WoW. With my new internet and my house having horrible connection for just about everything, I get way high pings even for servers located on the west coast, it sucks. MMOs give me less lag so I play them more often. Once I get a 360 though I'm sure I'll be getting into that more.

Blog Entries
    My all time favorite game to play online was without a doubt Halo 2. So many sleepless nights back in high school where me and a few buddies would get online and play until the wee hours of the morning in some Big Team Battle. Other great memories involved me and my clan spending the better half of my summer playing the Team Hardcore playlist pretty much every waking moment when I wasn't at work, and eventually getting to level 40 in the playlist! (This was back in the day where if you had a 34+ in anything, you wouldn't play because the fear of getting cheated out of a win was too high.) The night after that I went on a bad losing streak and dropped to a 36, which resulted in me punching a hole in my wall out of anger. The next two nights involved me going super saiyan and winning like 15 games in a row, which got me up to a 41. I was perfectly happy with it and never played Team Hardcore again, lol.

Not only that, but getting a chance to meet a lot of like-minded fans of halo, and also to get into games with professional halo players was really exciting and a unique experience. Those were the days

Other than that, playing Call of Duty: World at War is really fun as well. Back when I had my 360, me and a few buddies from work would get on a couple nights a week and run through Team Deathmatch. I'm alright at it, not wonderful by any means, but my friends were rediculous at the game. The first night I played with them we had like a 37 game winning streak or something crazy before it got really late and called it a night.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Little Pandemonic Carnival Your most favorite game to play online Insufficient Mage's Avatar
    Not much of an online gamer but whenever I do play online, its pretty much always a PS3 game. Probably BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger mostly (I don't mind getting my ass handed to me every round or so; I main Carl so its taking me a while to get good with him), then probably Little Big Planet, and then Team Fortress 2. Yup.

Ellipsis Your most favorite game to play online Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    o3o
    I would have to say it's LunaOnline- it's adorable, and it has the cutest graphics. =m=;

Not so great audio, though...
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Your most favorite game to play online Xanatos's Avatar
    Don't play online that often but when I do then it's usually Unreal Tournament the original or 2004, depends on how many players are there on server. I also like to play the good old Counter Strike 1.6 even tho lately it became too annoying to play 1.6 mainly because of the community on the servers.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Oh yea. I totally forgot about vCoD/CoD:UO for the PC. The very first Call of Duty was the best out of the entire series in terms of multiplayer. None of that regen bullshit, you had to pick up a health pack from a dead player and in vCoD, SD didn't drop health packs. I played that game in leagues and whooped some ass. Only other game that comes close to vCoD/CoD:UO was beta/first 7 months of World of Warcraft, those were some great times. {: )

SpellWarrior Your most favorite game to play online Hinj's Avatar
    I'd have to say Runescape, its a massive 3d multiplayer adventure, with monsters to kill, quests to complete, and treasure to win. You control your own character who will improve and become more powerful.

Page-kun
    Counter Strike never gets boring for me, I still don't know why lol

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There are only three games I play online at the moment. GTA, because it's perfect to let off some steam. A group match with rocket launchers = fun. Until you die... and die again... and again... again... but it's fun.

Far Cry 2. I like playing hide and seek. I hide near a spawn point, and get people when they come back into the game. xD;

Soul Calibur IV. I'm still learning the controls, and despite being a noob in it, it's satisfying when I hit the "You Win!" screen.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

who's been touching my materia? Your most favorite game to play online Fang's Avatar
    Gears of War and Street Fighter IV, just cant get enough of these two and online even better. The maps and graphics are awesome as are the weapons.

My Heath Ledger fan sister:Unknown Entity

SURFS UP!!!!! Your most favorite game to play online Unknownangel's Avatar
    I don't place online games.But I do play Age of Empires on the computer.

Up until about a week ago I would play GoW 2 on Horde mode for a few hours a day.

Then, I got Borderlands, which is amazing. Really. I love this game, even though my character sucks.

All is One.One is All. Your most favorite game to play online Firefly's Avatar
    I don't know if anyone has heard of this game but, I am a huge fan of Shadowbane.One of the best multiplayer,3d games ever made.Sadly,it shut down,so no one can play it anymore. But it comes back next year lol
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

angslaclo
    Thanks for that awesome description! Have fun at Houston!