Thread: Your favorite

Postingway Your favorite Maciariello's Avatar

Your favorite

What is your favorite console you've ever played on and why?
    Frank Jaeger - "A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal."

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Re: Your favorite

Gamecube, for the controller rather then the games (though it did have a few very great games).
    victoria aut mors

My couch pulls out but I don't. Your favorite midgetbob's Avatar

Super Nintendo:

I can keep going....

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES Your favorite Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

playstation 3 i really like the games they have plus it has good graphics
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

The Bad Boy of TFF Your favorite Block's Avatar

It's a toss up between SNES and N64 for me. I mean on the one hand, SNES, you had the biggest and baddest line up of super amazing rpgs. And the other, N64, you had two of the most fun multi-player split screen experiences to date (Goldeneye and Mario Kart64).

My final vote is going to have to go to SNES for the tried and true fact that my favorite RPG of all time rests in its catalog.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Oh, if we're talking games it'd be a tie for me between SNES and Genesis.
    I thought the thread was about which one felt the best to play.
    victoria aut mors

The Bad Boy of TFF Your favorite Block's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Gamecube, for the controller rather then the games (though it did have a few very great games).
    Melee

Registered User Your favorite

Teh SNES for me! It may be because that's the console and games that I grew up playing, so I am pretty partial when it comes to that system. But then again, it could be because it was just an amazing system!

I'm going with the latter. Makes me seem a bit less biased that way.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Your favorite The Dark Crystal's Avatar

It would have the be the Nintendo for me, becasue i completed my first game on that console! The duck hunt game was just kick ass!
    Last edited by The Dark Crystal; 03-01-2010 at 11:47 PM.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

N64. Every day was an adventure playing Ocarina of Time trying to beat it faster every time. Man I mastered that game....also the PS2 was a better experience then my N64, I beat more games in the 2 years I played my PS2 then I did from my Sega and N64.
    Last edited by loaf; 02-11-2010 at 10:17 AM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Your favorite ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment

My favorite video game console that I've ever played is the PlayStation 2, because I loved the games that was on the system and it was a system that I enjoyed modding. No matter what I would sell my X Box 360 and any other consoles before I would sell this one.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Nintendo 64 and Playstation

ahhh great memories
    N64-Ocarina of time, Starfox!, Super Mario,Smash Bros, Poke Snap! *sigh* i loved my N64 ))

Arch, Pronounced Ark

TFF Family
    My TFF Family:
    My Brotha! and Best Friend Black Waltz

Che

Probably N64, because Sega abandoned ship with the Dreamcast, which was on it's way to becoming the best console ever.

TFFF Ghost Your favorite Howling Wind's Avatar

I'm so young but. I got consoles late. I got a N64 in 2003 along with a PS2 and a GC. I played the N64 a lot first and even though PS2 and N64 are close for me.
    It has to go to N64. Even though on SNES I played FFIV and A Link to the Past like crazy all my memories are on N64 because I played it the most first!

Postingway Your favorite Maciariello's Avatar

Lots of SNES love in here!

Mine has to be the original PlayStation. Metal Gear Solid is still to this day my favorite video game of all time. That thing changed the way I looked at games forever.

Chrono Cross is another big one for me. God, I love that game! There are so many great games from that console, I just can't name them all.

Runner up: NES. The introduction to my gaming life.
    Frank Jaeger - "A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal."

Hands down it would be SNES. This was the console that made me a gamer. FFII and III US, Secret of Mana, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda, and a ridiculous number of other amazing titles I still own and play to this day.

Second would be the 360. High def output for an absolutely beautiful gaming experience, good library, excellent controller setup with a variety of other perks.

Air elemental Your favorite

gamecube and 64 were my favourites, meet this guy, now friends, he has so many games for the gamecube i mean, i didnt realise how many awesome titles there were! gamecube was definantly underestimated as well, POS episode 1 and 2 was good and had online features, but i didnt know how to get it online >.> mario kart, super mario sunshine, paper mario thousand year door, twilight princess (was meant for the gamecube but they released it on wii for some reason :s) wind waker, 4 swords, Tales of Synphonia, eternal darkness, melee, soul calibar 2 (link was the best guest character ) and i know im forgetting a few X3 but yea :3 oh wait metroid prime

Registered User Your favorite Megatron0000's Avatar

SNES because Fulgor said so