Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles X World Exploration Trailer and Japanese Release Date

The Quiet One Xenoblade Chronicles X World Exploration Trailer and Japanese Release Date Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

JRPG News Post Xenoblade Chronicles X World Exploration Trailer and Japanese Release Date

Coming out of the Nintendo Direct livestream, a new Xenoblade Chronicles X trailer was released. This trailer focused the exploration of the world and showing off the varied environments that players will be able to explore. The scale of the world and even the creatures can be easily seen in the trailer giving it a very large and grand appearance.

Also it was confirmed that the game will be releasing April 29th in Japan.

Source: Xenoblade Chronicles X To Release On April 29 in Japan - Siliconera
    Attached Images Attached Images Xenoblade Chronicles X World Exploration Trailer and Japanese Release Date-xlogo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

I want to play a game. Xenoblade Chronicles X World Exploration Trailer and Japanese Release Date Zargabaath's Avatar
    Mmmm. Yeah... gonna have to get me some of that. Dat world though; was cooler than the other side of all my pillows. Xenoblade was the only game where I felt nervous jumping from insane heights. I felt as if I was jumping with Shulk and the gang and what they had the character do is one helluva jump. Let this come out late this year for us - a great xmas/chanukah/boxing day gift.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

The Quiet One Xenoblade Chronicles X World Exploration Trailer and Japanese Release Date Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah it's a good company, so I plan on buying the game. Sadly, I just wish Nintendo didn't own them, so they could release their games on platforms I own. I'll get a Wii U once it is like $30. So I'll have to wait a long time to play this game, makes me sad because it looks exciting to play. But I will admit when I finally saw the characters faces at the end of the trailer, I jumped a little. A little scary.

The Old Skool Warrior Xenoblade Chronicles X World Exploration Trailer and Japanese Release Date LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pfft, you disappoint me when you say you'll wait to buy a Wii U when it's $30. There's no reason not to own one now, but if you're going to wait anyway, I'd at least start considering it around the $150 mark. We're still a couple years away from that, I'd wager.

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Blog Entries
    Currently the value of the Wii U to me is $30, there is only one game I want to play on it Xenoblade Chronicles X. When there is only one game you want, the value of the console significantly drops. I paid $55 I think for a used Wii and I still felt I over paid for it as I only own 4 games for it. And it's not a thing of there's no good games on, it is a case of games I want to play. Nintendo's non-handheld consoles have lost nearly all their JRPGs, so I don't have any interest in own their consoles anymore.

Certified tech, come at me! Xenoblade Chronicles X World Exploration Trailer and Japanese Release Date SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm so totally looking forward to this game. Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii was decent (which I should probably give it that 2nd chance on the 3DS and actually complete it), but this one is looking loads more promising and plus there are more to keep my attention. Is it just me or does this game share similarity to FFXV? both have large maps and large monsters. Of course both are in separate universes but they feel very similar, oh, not to mention, both have pilotable vehicles.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    Though this has good strong Xenogears and Xenosaga feels with the mecha. Which is something that really sells me. Mecha is my guilty pleasure, I'll take as much as I can get because there's not enough RPGs with mecha.

The Old Skool Warrior Xenoblade Chronicles X World Exploration Trailer and Japanese Release Date LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's definitely an interesting blend of things, but a GREAT Xeno vibe. I feel like this one will really feel a little closer to its predecessors than Xenoblade 1. I did rather love Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii, but I also didn't finish it. I got to the end and wanted to finish all the extra stuff and... it faded away.

I am a SUCKER for portable RPGs though. There's no question that I'm buying it again on the N3DS.

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

This game looks pretty epic. Gonna get it most likely. My Wii U will be ready.

man it's games like these that make me really want to go all out on this wii u. this and bayonetta and the other third-party exclusives.