Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles X Named, E3 Trailer

The Quiet One Xenoblade Chronicles X Named, E3 Trailer Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

JRPG News Post Xenoblade Chronicles X Named, E3 Trailer

Previously only know as "X", the latest Monolith Soft game exclusive to the Wii U finally has a name, Xenoblade Chronicles X, a follow up the Wii's Xenoblade. They have confirmed that the game has been delayed to 2015, but presented a new trailer along with a demo of the game's early game. Additionally, they also confirmed there will be some character customization giving male and female selection.

The story takes place after Earth is destroyed and a massive space battle left humanity in search of a new home. The player wakes up from a long sleep on an unknown alien planet where humans have crashed landed and started to make it their new home.

Source: Xenoblade Chronicles X Will Let You Be A Fully Customizable Guy Or Girl - Siliconera ; Xenoblade Chronicles X Delayed To 2015, Here's A Trailer ; A Few Tidbits On Xenoblade Chronicles X’s Story And Setting - Siliconera
    Attached Images Attached Images Xenoblade Chronicles X Named, E3 Trailer-xlogo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Certified tech, come at me! Xenoblade Chronicles X Named, E3 Trailer SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like how they kept a lot of things similar to the other Xenoblade game, but I feel this one will be much better than the other and less dull. The other one was good, but there was a point the game just felt redundant and kind of dull and it discouraged me from playing. This one has a different feel and it has things to keep my interest, plus the storyline in this one is more interesting imo.

I also love the addition to vehicles to ride around in, and the character design is much better. Xenoblade's character design was just downright ugly. This and Zelda I am keeping an eye on as well as many other titles. Nintendo had a great E3 run, don't you think so?
    Currently Playing:

The Quiet One Xenoblade Chronicles X Named, E3 Trailer Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This had a very Star Ocean and Phantasy Star Online feel to the characters. But I'm really looking forward to this game. It's the only game I want from the Wii U right now. The idea of going around on mecha fighting monsters like you did in Xenogears just gets me excited. I have to get around to playing Xenoblade, but it's on the Wii and I haven't turned mine on in a while. I need to finish my Wii games so I can just store the Wii permanently.

The Zelda looks nice, but I have to see how it plays to really know if I'm interested. The idea of tackling temples in any order is welcome.

Honestly though, the one who won E3 for me is Square Enix for their Final Fantasy Type-0 announcement, nothing bets that, since I've been waiting on it for 3 years.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

I want to play a game. Xenoblade Chronicles X Named, E3 Trailer Zargabaath's Avatar
    As of now this is my sole reason to get a wii u. I have enjoyed the xeno series (I do need to finish xenosaga) so it is worth it to me. I haven't been able to view the whole 40 plus video of gameplay, I got around to the 17 minute mark. I saw what appeared to be a ponpon looking creature in one trailer. Hopefully I can get another heropon in my party. Riki was the greatest.

I loved exploring the world of xenoblade. If I could reasonably explore it, I would reveal the whole map, do every side quest possible before moving on.

Andro, it is game you should definitely get around to playing. One of my favorite games of all time. Everything that can be done and work towards, I got lost in trying to accomplish it all.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x