Thread: Any news of classic favorites?

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Any news of classic favorites? Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Any news of classic favorites?

I mean, do any of you have any new developments on old games, particularly...

Dark cloud 3?
    Zone of the enders 3
    Metropolismania 3

I mean like, any sequels or something to older games?

I want dark cloud 3... >.>

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

I want to play a game. Any news of classic favorites? Zargabaath's Avatar

Re: Any news of classic favorites?

You know with all the games that Level-5 has done that have turned out good to great, a person would think that they may do another Dark Cloud game. I haven't seen any news and I usually check gaming news pretty often.

Haven't heard anything about the other two game series. Konami probably has no interest in continuing Zone of the Enders. Plus I would prefer Suikoden VI from Konami.

What I sequel or next installment is from Shadow Hearts. A Breath of Fire VI would be nice but Capcom isn't doing anything.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Any news of classic favorites? Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Shadow hearts and breath of fire, I have never tried them, would you suggest them?

I also remember Rogue Galaxy, I really want a part two with better dungeon design.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

I want to play a game. Any news of classic favorites? Zargabaath's Avatar

Damn straight I would recommend them.

Shadow Hearts: Covenant I find to be the best one. It is a sequel to Shadow Hearts, but in Covenant they explain the events of the first game so it is not vital to play Shadow Hearts. Regardless of that you should still play the first game. The Shadow Heart series is a horror, alternate-history RPG. Pretty dark atmosphere. The first game was the most dark while Covenant was not as much. Shadow Hearts: From the New World takes place still continues the alternate history timeline but deals with mainly new characters but there are references.
    But SH:From the New World is not that dark, unfortunately. All Shadow Heart games have some great combat with the judgment ring.

I've only beaten Breath of Fire & Breath of Fire II & played a little of Breath of Fire III. It deals with a main character, always named Ryu, who can transform into different dragons. RPG as well.

In Rogue Galaxy I would have liked if they didn't split each planet into two chapters shortening the story/game. If each planet was one chapter there would have been more story hopefully making it a little better. Vedan was one of the better chapters. Actually Rogue Galaxy needed a better Final Bosses. Whole game was pretty challenging yet those Final Bosses were pathetic.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Registered User Any news of classic favorites? Zidane77's Avatar

I played Koudelka on PS1 which was the prequel to the Shadow Hearts series, great game.
    Shadow Hearts 1 is my favorite, the second i liked the least but it was fun as well.
    Never tried the last one.