Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Consistently Average What are you playing right now? Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    TES Oblivion and I'm just tying up the Dark Brotherhood series of quests for the first time, before I start a new file and tackle the Shivering Isles, also for the first time (figured it would be best to start with a fresh character and stuff)

First time playing as a Redguard too (a lot of firsts in this file lol) and I've made sure to stay under level 10, so the enemies don't get too strong as Redguards aren't the best at stealthy assasinations. I really enjoyed playing as that race though because they're excellent at other forms of combat, which is what I'm good at too, but I think i'll go for a Nord powerhouse for the Shivering Isles. Figured i'll go for Heavy Armor and an enchanted Claymore.
    Last edited by Kurt Zisa; 09-19-2014 at 04:58 AM.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Certified tech, come at me! What are you playing right now? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright, I'm almost done with the game! Just some more teensy weensy progress in the court trial and then it will be all over, this current part i'm at is super mind boggling, urg!

I've also been playing L4D2 on my PC with friends online via steam. I really enjoy it too!
    Currently Playing:

The Mad God What are you playing right now? Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Zisa View Post
    TES Oblivion and I'm just tying up the Dark Brotherhood series of quests for the first time, before I start a new file and tackle the Shivering Isles, also for the first time (figured it would be best to start with a fresh character and stuff)

First time playing as a Redguard too (a lot of firsts in this file lol) and I've made sure to stay under level 10, so the enemies don't get too strong as Redguards aren't the best at stealthy assasinations. I really enjoyed playing as that race though because they're excellent at other forms of combat, which is what I'm good at too, but I think i'll go for a Nord powerhouse for the Shivering Isles. Figured i'll go for Heavy Armor and an enchanted Claymore.
    You running PC, or console?

In any case, any race can be stealthy. With the right enchanted gear, anybody can be completely undetectable. 100% chameleon is achievable through legit armor enchanting. Then you can just punch guards in the face and laugh as they run in the wrong direction demanding that you get back here. Rather amusing.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    What are you playing right now? Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    On the PC, I am juggling Shadowrun Returns and Diablo III: Reaper of Souls. Both games have their individual merits. The original Shadowrun was released in the early 1990s on SNES and Sega Genesis---I played the SNES game back in the mid 90s---with Shadowrun Returns acting as a direct sequel of sorts. If you have any interest in futuristic cyberpunk atmospheres and an XCOM-like cover-based combat system, this is a pretty damn awesome game. Story is good so far. I'm not too far into it. There's also an expansion to it called Dragonfall that I have purchased but not yet played. So excited! Diablo III: Reaper of Souls is mainly mindless fun. I like the style of game: lean on story, heavy on killing monsters. This is currently the game I fire up when I want some brainless fun.

On consoles, I haven't been playing much. Been eyeing a Wii U purchase. Might pull the trigger tomorrow.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Mystyrion What are you playing right now? C:/Dille.Run's Avatar
    I've been playing the crap out of destiny. For a game that has a lot of flaws it sure does a good job of keeping me around.

Dabbling a little in Shadow of Mordor as well

Playing Mario Kart 8 now. Great game, great graphics. 150 cc is hard though. Still learning the ropes. Also playing Mario World 3D, Super Castlevania 4 and ALTTP. And Hyrule Warriors. Hyrule Warriors is abit too repetitive, but I hope it'll get better when you find more items and unlock more characters.

Blog Entries
    I was playing Validis Story earlier, its a pretty decent game, story is average, but the gameplay is where it really shines. Then again, this is metroidvania style gameplay we're talking here.
    Currently Playing:

Playing Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance now. Game's addictive as hell. The castle is one giant map with many subsections and secret areas. Great game.

Blog Entries
    Street Fighter II - The World Warrior but I'm stuck on Sagat again, I can never seem to get past him >.< I've heard his victory laugh so many times I consider it to be synonymous with this game.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

Bananarama What are you playing right now? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm trying to wrap up Borderlands 2 right now. I'm close to the end, but I still have one dlc to complete on top of the actual story. I love it, but I just want it to end at the same time haha.

I also have Uncharted 3 in progress, as well as Mortal Kombat. Plus, I also have the Borderlands 3 and Assassins Creed 4 in their wrapping, with the new Dragon Age on the way. I need more free time!
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Boxer of the Galaxy What are you playing right now? Rowan's Avatar
    I'm finishing off the evil within (upto chapter 11). But what im really excited about completing is Xenogears (at the sugguestion of 'outlawtorn'). Its a really awesome game and has got me in the oldskool mood. After xenogears ill be playing Wild Arms 2. Itwas never released in europe, so im excited to play this since ive smashed all the others in the series. I also have suikoden II and id like to start Azure dreams again. Maybe Guardians crusade too. Oh and lets not forget finishing of fantasy life and I also have Disgaea 4 on vita as well as Senran Kagura. Holy crap, I need help.

The Old Skool Warrior What are you playing right now? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was streaming The Wolf Among Us for the last three-ish hours. Finished episodes one and two. The feed got wildly popular at one point, fetching 80+ viewers. Nice.

Only one comment was crass the entire time. Double nice. (And weird because this is the internet.)

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

The 37th Red Spade What are you playing right now? Coff9's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm playing an MMO called Forsaken World, which is pretty decent for a free-to-play game. It's very similar to WoW, but there's a auto-routing system (it's very useful) and a Vampire class! It's on Steam.

I'm also working on my playthrough of the PC version of Final Fantasy 4. It's really good, and I recommend it!
    ~Red Mage~~Knight Looking For Sorceress!~~Member Of The Evil Bad Guys~

TFF Family: None yet! PM me if you'd like to join!

TFF RP Status: The Tipsy-Ram Tavern --- Strange Tides (Looking for RPs and Battle-RPs! Rewriting "Council of Mages")

Currently Playing: - Final Fantasy 1 (All Red Mage Run) - Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Clicker Heroes -

I Use TFF Dark!

Have your eyes been opened? What are you playing right now? Nehi's Avatar
    I just finished playing The Wolf Among Us. It was a fun game while it lasted. Now it's time for some...DEAD SPACE! O_o

Crash Boom Bang What are you playing right now? Lily's Avatar
    WoW and FFVIII

Im starting to get bored of WoW again, always right when the expansion is due out as wlel. only play it coz the husband does

Disc 3 on FFVIII, done all the sidequests bar the queen of cards one, trying to get her from balamb to dollet and back is really getting on my nerves, i really just wanna get to esthar and head off to the future

Playing FF5 and figuring out how and when I'll be able to learn blue magic that teaches monsters' spells.

Banned What are you playing right now?
    I'm currently playing FF6 a little bit (beat it too much), Farcry 3 a bit, mainly building maps.

The game I'm giving the most time to right now is Defiance via PS3. This is a great TPS MMO based on the TV series I know nothing about.

Decent graphics (which I care not about anyway), use of vehicles to travel the massive post-apoc map. A huge Perk Grid, and a focus weapon moding/rarity. Great fame with tons of PvP & Coop games and events in-world. It also boasts an active, anywhere Dueling system for those heat of the moment PvP situations.

If anyone else is on Defiance, I'm Lieutenat Blackhart (PSN Handle: UndeadBane-85 )

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

Oh, and another good thing about Defiance, is that your username doesn't have to be ClOudStrif54324567998765432334. They've eliminated this problem by allowing duplicate names and identifying players in-game using both char names and your PSN Handle.

And , I'm ALWAYS playing CoD Zombies. Hit me up.

I want to play a game. What are you playing right now? Zargabaath's Avatar
    I've been sparingly playing Dragon Warrior VII. Almost done with the game a few more hours and I should have it beat. Got like 80 plus hours put into the game, quite good for a DQ game. My schedule has not been conducive for playing, with working overnights and school work I don't have much time.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Learned Aero today from the FF5 bounty hunter boss. I'm becoming a proud blue mage.

Queen What are you playing right now? Crescent's Avatar
    Another one of my regular quick playthru's of Megaman X. I just defeated Spark Mandrill n am left with only Boomer Kuwanger and Sting Chameleon to beat. Laterr.

Blog Entries
    I bet you're one of those people who never get a Game Over when playing Megaman . I watched someone play through X on youtube and was stunned by how crap I was in comparison.

Rather than double posting, I should probably mention that I'm playing LoZ: Oracle of Seasons which I bought off the eShop. I'd never heard of this game until I saw it on someone's top 10 GBC games, but it's a lot of fun. The puzzles and bosses aren't that difficult, but they're challening enough that you feel satisfied when you beat them. Visiually similar to Link's Awakening but I gues that was the Zelda style at the time. I could easily recommend this to newcomers and veterans alike. I think I might try get Link's Adventure or Awakening next, i'm in a LoZ mood right now.
    Last edited by Kurt Zisa; 11-18-2014 at 12:36 AM. Reason: You say people, I say poeple
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

Did you get Oracle of Ages too? The two were made together, and there's a game+ system that works by using codes given in one game on the other. Lets you unlock new items, upgrades, rings, and even additional story.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    That's actually not a bad idea, I'll probably get that one next then. I thought the two games were similar to Pokemon where there's two versions of the same game with a but few differences.

How great is the eShop though? If only it had a bit more variety with games from older consoles.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

Oh no, completely different worlds. Seasons is set in Holodrum, where Onyx ****ed up the seasons, Ages is set in Labrynna where Veran has ****ed up time. Personally I think Ages has the more interesting story.

The Old Skool Warrior What are you playing right now? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rotating between Dragon Age Inquisition, LittleBigPlanet 3, and Freedom Wars right now. Theatrhythm gets a bunch of playtime wedged in the middle, and Fantasy Life keeps getting fired up as well.

Oh, and FFXIV is mostly a no-brainer.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Blog Entries
    I am currently playing Ocarina of Time, its pretty fun getting back into it, after this I am most definitely playing Phoenix Wright 1 as well as Skyward Sword.
    Currently Playing:

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    What are you playing right now? Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My life is one big juggling act.

Along with my day-to-day responsibilities, I have been juggling Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim on PC, with a little Animal Crossing: New Leaf sprinkled on top (usually before bed). I am liking the collection aspect to SSB for Wii U. I didn't really do much in the 3DS version for fear of burning myself out before the bread-and-butter version was released. Skyrim has been fun. I don't really do much in terms of the main story. Mostly I just wander around and free roam, exploring whatever cave or fort I venture across. In fact, those very patient Greybeards are still waiting for me to answer their summons.

Contact me (either PM or Skype) for my Wii U name if you want to play me in Smash.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Blog Entries
    I am currently playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, it's such an amazing game. I forgot how immersed I felt when playing it. It's a little slow at the beginning but it really picks up after you first get a sword, the story is amazing, the controls are smooth, and the soundtrack is very good.
    Currently Playing:

I'm still playing FF5 advance mostly but also Smash U and FF6 advance at times.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast