Thread: Vindictus ep. 10 just released

the night man cometh Vindictus ep. 10 just released Joxsjua's Avatar

Vindictus ep. 10 just released

New update came out, looks pretty sweet!

I have not been lucky enough to play this in over a year but it's a hack/slash combo mmorpg. 4 Classes: tank, dual wielder, spell caster, and this strong-man I haven't got to play yet but he get's to power struggle with the bosses. Archer isn't released yet.

This game focuses on skilled fights and achievement winning with really intense music and the coolest boss fights I've seen in any game to date. You spend points to build a huge library of skills + leveling your character. When you get to about level 15 you even earn points while you're not playing the game(come back 1-3 weeks without playing and you got some points to spend).

The game doesn't really pick up speed until about level 20 so hang in there that's when raids start. Until then level running is strictly 1-4 man teams. Raids are 6-40 people(?) depending on the fight.Transformations are at level 40.

I have really unstable internet with 12GB data transfer a month so I can't play anything but solo indie games. So I have not seen this larger boss genre that take 40 people, but raids consist of a tiny little walk then a boss fight which takes the majority of the time. The rest are a level you fight your way through and then a boss every time.

This is a really fun game if you got a free hour or two to hack some s*** up between your main game or makes for a fun grind fest. Takes some real skill and you can change the difficulty for greater rewards.
    Here are the more common bosses I played against but this was well over a year ago, so many more new unique bosses now.

Did I mention it's free-to-play?

[Editors note] If anyone have any concerns or skepticism, I'll try my best to answer them.
    Last edited by Joxsjua; 06-07-2012 at 07:48 PM.