Thread: Unreal Tournament or Gears of War

Unreal Tournament or Gears of War

Me and some of my online buddies were discussing this the other day and,personally I love both of them.Epic Games who makes both of them is a very good company,who have made some nice changes to the sci-fi shooting world.All in all I enjoy Gears of War the best even though Ive only played no.2.Unreal Tournament is very good,but I dont get the same kind of enjoyment from it as I do Gears of War.Anyway what is your favorite of the two series and why.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Unreal Tournament or Gears of War Xanatos's Avatar
    Gears of War is an excellent game but I still prefer Unreal Tournament, have much more playing experience with UT and it's always been one my favorite if not the favorite FPS. I'm playing UT since the first one came up 1999. and I still have a habit to play the first one occasionally. The one I play the most is UT 2004. it's also my favorite. Didn't play that much the new UT 3 because my computer is too damn weak, but I didn't find UT3 to be anything special. Always have enjoyed playing Ut with my friend and if you ask me no other FPS doesn't come even close to UT.
    Last edited by Xanatos; 08-22-2009 at 01:20 AM.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Katy is dead. She died a while ago. Unreal Tournament or Gears of War KatytheHedgehog's Avatar
    Right now... somewhere in the middle of Spira
    I have played both so if I had to compare the two games I would say that gears of war is better then unreal tournament so.... Its gears of war for me
    Heaven & hell in one immortal demon hedgehog warrior