Thread: Trading card games

Trading card games

Hi guys! I wanted to ask you, if you play any trading card games? I am looking for some cool multiplayer (can be singleplayer too, but then it should be challenging) for PC. And is there any really cool trading card game for PS3? I may buy it

So yeah, can you suggest any cool trading card games for me and what trading card games do you play yourself?
    I apologize if you was like this '''' . If i made any gramar, spelling or any other stupid mistakes, i`m sorry

Registered User Trading card games Pug's Avatar

Re: Trading card games

If the trading card game still operates and hasnt been shut down... do your research.

Buy FF11 (just the original game i guess, unless they gave you more with expansions or something stupid)

It has a trading card game for £1 a month ($2?) and I don't believe you have to pay for the monthly subscription for FF11 to play it. Its like the FF8/FF9 trading card games. Cant remember which one exactly. Its online anyway. I played it for a while. I remember beating a guy with all the uba summons (at the time anyway) with my friggen starter deck. I studied that game vs him for 30 minutes but won it in the end through sheer luck and superior tactics Either that or I just bored him so much he couldn't be assed to play propperly anymore... Anyway I totally forgot bout that. Thanks for reminding me.

Re: Trading card games

Are we on about any sort of Trading Card game? Like Magic: The Gathering? I play that. It's also been made into a game on ps3/pc/xbox360.