Thread: TGS Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer

The Quiet One TGS Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post TGS Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer

Square Enix has a new collection bundle coming out for the Kingdom Hearts series. They announced today that they are releasing Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 for the PS4. This will include a HD version of the 3DS game Dream Drop Distance and a movie version of the Kingdom Hearts X and Birth by Sleep 0.2 video that features Aqua.

Attached Images Attached Images TGS Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer-kh28hdlogo-png 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

The Mad God TGS Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer Heartless Angel's Avatar
    And yet they still haven't given us an HD port for 358/2 >.<
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    Technically, we have an HD port of 358/2 Days, it's in 1.5 HD as a movie. It's not the game, but for those just wanting the story it serves well to the fans.

chocolateer TGS Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer 01habbo's Avatar
    I'm very hyped for this for one reason only; BBS. A lot of people are referring this as the Volume 2 that was never made, it's a shame it will only be a small part but the potential is still massive. I'm very excited, I love playing as Aqua.

I'm intrigued by chi, but not so excited by DDD, as I've played it recently.

Blog Entries
    The events of Birth by Sleep will be picked back up in Kingdom Hearts 3 though, since they've already said that the letter from Mickey at the end of KH2 was about Aqua and Ventus and the point of Dream Drop Distance was so that Sora could be a Keyblade Master to rescue Aqua and Ventus, as I understand things. So we'll still be getting more Aqua. The fact that they are making the 0.2 proves how important they are to them to keep things going in the plot.

I haven't played Dream Drop, so I will be jumping on that when I get it. Still need to drop the X hours to watch 385/2 and Re:Coded.

chocolateer TGS Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Trailer 01habbo's Avatar
    Oh I understand that, I'm just feel it's a shame that fragmentary passage will be only a short story, as I had images of controlling Aqua in loads of different distorted worlds that were swallowed by the darkness. Which could happen still just not on a grand scale. I do understand that the trio will play a big part still in KH3 although how much we will see of Aqua in the dark realm remains to be seen.

DDD is a must to play for the story. It has a great battle system. I wonder how flowmotiion will work on the ps4 since you have to use the stylus on the 3ds.