So I decided to check a website I haven't been to in a while to see if there was anything news worthy, there is:

In the latest issue of Famitsu, SE revealed that it will be remaking Tactics Ogre for the PSP. Along with this news is that Matsuno will be on board as game designer along with a few other notables. It is stated that this new version will be more of a reimagining. The visual style will stay the same as the SNES version but the gameplay will be changing up a bit: new skills and classes & the battles have grown from 10 versus 10 to 12 versus 18. This remake will be released in the U.S as well.

Here is the link to the news article: RPGamer - News Bulletin - Tactics Ogre Remake Revives Matsuno **Coming to NA

This is good news for me; I liked the games that I've played that were done by Matsuno and feel that I would enjoy this game as well. I am also wanting to play Vagrant Story when I get the chance. The only tactical RPG I have is Final Fantasy Tactics so it will be good to have some semblance of variety though both FF Tactics and Tactics Ogre were done by Matsuno. I'll be planning to pick this game up (open it, put UMD in PSP, and play it) when it is released.