Thread: Steam

Boxer of the Galaxy Steam Rowan's Avatar

Steam

Hey all. I've been playing a lot of dota 2 lately, coming up from ye old frozen throne dota, and was wondering if anyone else played it or anything on steam and would like to share their ID's here so we can have a game of something.

Heres the link to my steam ID so you know.

Steam Community :: ID :: Cheeezy

Re: Steam

I never log on my steam.

Aeons of Strife totally blows dota out the water.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Certified tech, come at me! Steam SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I use steam but I'm on the free to play games like Team Fortress 2 and Realm of the Mad God. I heard Ys Origin is coming out for it and that will probably be the very first game I ever purchase on steam. Comes out this month if any of you steam players are interested.

EDIT: Here's a gameplay example of what to expect, enjoy!
    Ys Origin gameplay
    Last edited by SuperSabin; 05-08-2012 at 06:46 PM.
    Currently Playing:

You can probably find me under lowlf or ez. It'll take ages for me to accept, I also have like 2 games installed currently. CSS being one of them.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

the night man cometh Steam Joxsjua's Avatar

I got Ys a few weeks ago. I've been playing a lot of indie games lately because with my crappy unstable satellite internet I only get 12 Gb of data transfer a month. It got really boring really quick; I think I'm on boss 4/14. The worst part of the game is that you can not configure the controls so the keyboard setup is unlike any game you've played =[. Just isn't as exciting as I thought it would be, but again I'm only 4-5 hours into I think.

I've been playing a ton of Realm of the Mad God, I play on the US southwest server usually late at night. To be honest I really can't play much of anything multiplayer with my crap internet. Make sure to always check out humblebundle.com they have a 2 week charity event every 2 months about that you pay whatever amount you want and you get a package of indie games(If you pay at least $5 you get a steam key to link it to your account). I paid $1 the last event and it came with that new game Botanicula, it's an awesome well drawn puzzle-ish type game(and I dislike puzzle games) that's a ton of fun. Much better than Machinarium or Limbo.. that game was just disappointing.

My steam account was misspelled when creating and they don't let you change the original account name so you can find me as: Joxjsua should be Joxsjua ..can check out my games in my library and ask anything about them if you like. I really would like to get Max Payne 3 next week but I'd have to buy it at Target.

The only thing I have from Steam is Cthulu Saves the World. I might get some more later.
    Chill the body, freeze the soul. ~ Maya, Legaia 2

the night man cometh Steam Joxsjua's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IcyJJ View Post
    The only thing I have from Steam is Cthulu Saves the World.
    How do you like that game? I was considering getting that a while back after I played Dragon Warrior 3 and 4 on an emulator and was wondering if it was any good.