Thread: Square Enix has Several New Games They Plan to Announce

The Quiet One Square Enix has Several New Games They Plan to Announce Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post Square Enix has Several New Games They Plan to Announce

Coming off the announcement that Square Enix has a new RPG they plan to announce for the consoles, the President also added later that the company has several new game announcements to be making in the near future. The games range from mobile, handheld, console and PC. He said that they will likely have the announcements ready for around the new year making sequential reveals.

Source: Square Enix Have Plans To Announce Several New Games In The Near Future - Siliconera
    Attached Images Attached Images Square Enix has Several New Games They Plan to Announce-selogo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

FF7 remake would probably be one of them.

The Quiet One Square Enix has Several New Games They Plan to Announce Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That is not likely to happen. It was a consideration in the past after some of the failures that they've had. However, FFXIV is financially successful for them and they've the base excited again over Type-0 and FFXV. The FFVII remake was planned as a cash grab that they knew would be a certain money maker, but they no longer need it. It might eventually happen, but if it does now, it'll be for the right reasons, not just to get Square back into the green.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

I invented Go-Gurt. Square Enix has Several New Games They Plan to Announce Clint's Avatar
    I'm excited about any new RPG's Square has planned. With anything unaffiliated with a franchise such as Final Fantasy, they have the ability to be more imaginative. They aren't confined by common Final Fantasy mythos and creatures. Chrono Trigger was Square's one-off back in 1995, and it's still regarded as not only one of the greatest RPG's of all time, but one of the greatest video games in general. They have the ability and manpower to do something great, instead of something mediocre, as they've been doing with the majority of Final Fantasy games within the past ten years.

I know they're working on Tomb Raider 2. I'm excited about that. I'm hoping they're working on another Just Cause game. The second one was very good. I'd also be up for another installment of Sleeping Dogs.

zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ

Square are gonna have to start hitting me with their games to keep me awake, every announcement they make usually puts my jaw in danger of breaking i yawn so hard...

I can't believe anybody has any stake in what they have to announce, its always an underwhelming snorefest..
    Last edited by nix; 12-08-2014 at 05:12 AM.

Yup. No teasers, trailers, just their squarish mumbo jumbo lol. They should do it like Nintendo. Make trailers. Entice us with stunning visual cutscenes and game play.