Thread: So I have an hour before I go to be and...

So I have an hour before I go to be and...

I have an hour before going to bed and I need to blow off some steam and my choice game at this moment is RE5. Blowing the heads off of uroborus infected d-bags is always alot of fun, no matter what the number of play throughs of the area I am on.

It is nice to be destructive in this sense.

So I am wondering what games you might use as a vice to cause some ruthless mayhem and why?

I will add some more of my favorites after a few people have responded.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Blog Entries

Re: So I have an hour before I go to be and...

Play around with Fallout 3, running around killing townspeople. Or go to the end and watch Liberty Prime blow shit up, and also blow up a few Enclave, myself. Probably with the Firelancer or the minigun. It's pretty awesome, watching a guy's entire body explode in a bloody mess. Could also boot up Oblivion or Morrowind for that, play a god mode character, and just run around and kill everyone. Or set everyone's aggro up so they kill each other. Actually, this one time, I went to a guard house in Oblivion, killed a bunch of guards, and put their bodies through the wall via the corpse carry mod. They're all jiggling and beating against everything and shit, trying to come to a rest on the floor, but they can't, because they're in the wall. Sometimes parts of their bodies stretch, too. They get these long necks, or torsos, or whatever. Creeps the hell out of my friend, but I find it morbidly funny. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

EDIT: The first part of this video more or less demonstrates what I was talking about.

Lady Succubus So I have an hour before I go to be and... Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Before I would just play fighting games or whatnot, but now I play Saints Row 2. xD
    It's a lot more effective, because it's easier to kill things in it. =D

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Like Telegraph, Fallout 3 is my drug of choice. It's almost cartoonlike how some enemies explode in various ways when using certain weapons and coupled with the humour often seen in the details of the location around you, there's a chuckle a minute.

I also find rampaging in GTA style games has a similar effect, especially when trying to jump off a car onto another, setting up a pile of cars for a mass explosion and other random things I think up. I spend more time screwing around in those games than I actually do playing the main storyline or intended sidequests.
    victoria aut mors

The Lone Dagger So I have an hour before I go to be and... Xithor's Avatar

Maybe I'm a geek but I just throw in Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and rail people with the Saiyans haha, maybe sometimes if I feel like blowing things up just play some COD: MW2 and go online and get some action. I am not the best by any means, my usual kill:death ratio is like 15:10 but I just enjoy myself.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

RE4 of course. It's so addicting.

If not that then Grand Theft Auto, I never get tired of killing hookers for no apparent reason and running away from the cops until an army of tanks follow

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Registered User So I have an hour before I go to be and...

The only games in my collection that could pertain to this topic would be MGS 3 and MGS 4, and that's probably a bit of a stretch. I also don't really "blow shit up" when I play through those games. It's more fun to just mess with the enemy than straight up kill them, I think.

I don't really have any other games where I can just cause all kinds of delicious destruction, but I thought about getting a copy of Red Dead Redemption, pretty much just for that reason. That seems like it would be a lot of fun to just go around and cause all kinds of mayhem in a western setting.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Memento Rhapso So I have an hour before I go to be and... Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    RE4 of course. It's so addicting.

If not that then Grand Theft Auto, I never get tired of killing hookers for no apparent reason and running away from the cops until an army of tanks follow
    That lol
    Another thing is when I go to my friend's houses and play Halo, it's fun to run around like a dork and explode anything that moves/doesn't move. What's more fun is when the mic is on, and you can troll people into running after you in hordes of 5 or 6 and lead them into a friends rocket! Priceless

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

I want to play a game. So I have an hour before I go to be and... Zargabaath's Avatar

For ruthless mayhem my game of choice is GTA: Vice City. I do play the story and have it saved at my favourite mission - the toy plane. Pop in some codes go on a rampage get killed and repeat. If I'm looking for something different Timesplitters 2 - my only FPS in my game collection. Dodging those monkeys that are infected with a virus or on fire is not fun.

From guns to swords my game is Bujingai: Tale of the Forsaken City which has some of the greatest fights in any action game: fight in mid-air for long lengths of time, bounce of walls, perfect strikes, perfect counters; it will make your forearm strong.

Though I think my heart is with RPGs. Pop one in, continue the story or whatever while beating up baddies. It may be fun to kill stuff with guns or in a hack-n-slash, but controlling the likes of any of the great and powerful RPG characters is better - to me.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

So I have an hour before I go to be and... Jin's Avatar

Shadow of the Colossus. There's nothing more satisfying than being an absolute douche bag and stabbing to death gigantic creatures who've done nothing to deserve it.

No, but seriously, I don't really have a game I play for that purpose. I've never been one to play for that reason. I have other ways of dealing with rage. On the rare occasion that I do release my rage in this manner, I agree that Fallout 3 is great for it. I get bored of GTA in about 10 minutes, but I never get bored of running around Megaton throwing bottle cap mines and watching the result.

Until now!

God of War I-III are other ones I use when I am in the mood to do some gruesome dismemberment of baddies. Love the large group slaughters on these games and there is always the centaurs that are fun to annihilate.

Love the fact that there is pretty much not a limitation to the gore on those titles. Always seems cheep in other games when you smash something with a hammer and it just disappears or falls to the ground and dies by disappearing. Plus the explosions of red and green orbs are always a nice reward.

GTA was one of the games I use to do this with but my wife burned me out on GTA before IV came out. She would spend 3-4 hours at a whack just driving over people with cars.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み So I have an hour before I go to be and... ZantetsukeN's Avatar

GTA IV every time. Some things never cease to make me laugh, like driving on footpaths over crowds of people or starting mass brawls. And I'm always trying to get away from a 4+ start wanted level. I suppose GTA brings the evil out in me (:<

I usually play Kingdom Hearts 2 or Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Beating up people is the effect I go for. :] Mortal Kombat is also pretty beast, although it usually gets me more frustrated than relaxed.

And I used to play GTA: Vice City until my game broke. :[ It was always so fun starting random fistfights with people.
    "Great, I have one chicken-wuss and one kid who just entered puberty in my team!"

Certified tech, come at me! So I have an hour before I go to be and... SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ruthless mayhem eh? i like to pop in Just Cause 2 and do plenty of that stuff. Its awesome parachuting from different areas and i can blow up cars, water towers, tear down statues, kill people, blow up fuel depots, go on missions, etc. it was really addicting when i started playing that game.
    Currently Playing:

Registered User So I have an hour before I go to be and...

Hmm i would probably spend an hour or so on what ever game i was currently playing, though normally 1 hour would turn into 3/4 + quite easily lol