Thread: Smash Bros Ultimate 8.8.2018 announcement

Certified tech, come at me! Smash Bros Ultimate 8.8.2018 announcement SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smash Bros Ultimate 8.8.2018 announcement

All of you probably heard about the smash bros ultimate game that got revealed at E3 2018 earlier this summer right? Nintendo had another direct revealing more information regarding characters, stages, and other smash related announcements. Here are a summary of all the details about the latest updates on Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Smash Bros Direct Roundup

What are your thoughts on the latest information about the game? I, personally, think the latest announcements are off the 'richter' scale! Richter scale can be viewed here.
    Currently Playing:

The Mad God Smash Bros Ultimate 8.8.2018 announcement Heartless Angel's Avatar
    I've been asking for Reinhardt since Melee, but I guess Simon will do...
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.