Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct!

Certified tech, come at me! Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct! SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct!

Nintendo has confirmed that they will be showing a trailer of the upcoming smash bros game in their Nintendo Direct E3 stream on June 11th. It is unknown whether they'll be showing both the Wii U and 3DS versions of the game or the Wii U version but it could very well be both versions of the game.

Source article
    Smash Bros. Wii U trailer to be shown during Nintendo Direct E3 | VG247

Anyone looking forward to the trailer? I can't wait to see what will be revealed.
    Currently Playing:

Registered User Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct!
    I played Brawl for a bit, and then got really bored with it. Tele will probably wind up buying a Wii U for the new Smash, or make me give back his 3DS. I wonder though: Which characters can be introduced in the new installment that can top Snake and Sonic from the previous game? Will new characters even be announced? Guess tune in to find out, eh?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Certified tech, come at me! Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct! SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I played Brawl for a bit, and then got really bored with it. Tele will probably wind up buying a Wii U for the new Smash, or make me give back his 3DS. I wonder though: Which characters can be introduced in the new installment that can top Snake and Sonic from the previous game? Will new characters even be announced? Guess tune in to find out, eh?
    Characters that can top snake and sonic? Megaman but seriously yeah I am looking forward to finding that out. There was a rumor somewhere that speculated shulk from xenoblade being in there but I can't hold my breath on that one. I did remember hearing sakuarai saying he is going to balance out the characters for this smash bros which will be very beneficial to everyone in a fight
    Currently Playing:

Concor.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Tele will probably... ....make me give back his 3DS.
    Probably Or I'll buy a Wii U, we'll see. Maybe I won't have to take it back for other reasons :3

I want Krystal and Geno in Smash. I know Geno will never happen because Square are a bunch of assholes and also they make shitty games (wait, that second part has nothing to do with... oh well.) I think I heard a rumor a while back that the roster will be smaller though... *shrug* Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Brawl roster was fine...in terms of Size. I thought Melee had way to many characters...like Pichu..............and Dr. Mario.

I talked to a few friends. Basically came to the conclusion that buying a Wii U for Smash Bros only lol.

Geno would be tits awesome I wouldn't play any other character in Smash Bros if Geno was in it. Holy shit.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh add another Kong like Dixie Kong.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Queen Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct! Crescent's Avatar
    Ridley even as a possible boss.

My dream lineup. Make it happen Nintendo.

Blog Entries
    loaf: Heh, there were people who mained as Pichu who complained when he wasn't gonna be in Brawl. Of course, Brawl had three Fox McClouds, after the director guy said there'd be no more clones...
    Crescent: Ridley was already a boss in Brawl, unless you mean as a playable character and also a boss. And I'd like Conker too, but Microsoft owns Rare still, I think... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    Crescent: Ridley was already a boss in Brawl, unless you mean as a playable character and also a boss. And I'd like Conker too, but Microsoft owns Rare still, I think...
    Yes n Yes(un*******fortunately) but all's wishful thinking.

Anyway I forgot these two:

Consistently Average Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct! Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've never played a Smash Bros so maybe this is a good time to get into it. Hopefully they show the 3DS version cos i've just bought the thing.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    Ridley even as a possible boss.

My dream lineup. Make it happen Nintendo.
    Yes, make Conker appear. Hell they should bug Rare and get them to make Conker 2. Rare has the whole story and scenario made for it anyways.

Blog Entries
    Doesn't Conker die at the beginning of the hypothetical Conker 2? :/ And Zisa, any time is a good time to start Smash. I started playing well after Melee came out. It was still awesome-sauce.

No, he gets thrown in jail for being an irresponsible king and then tries to get his life back together again.

Well Falco and Fox are clones but like...Wolf? Little different....a little different....very slightly different...he's slower right?

I don't know the differences with Pichu. My cousin loved playing as Pichu.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

I loved the relationship between Wolf Link and Midna n I believe it is the best in the Zelda series(Fi n Navi esp Zelda aint got s**t on Midna). They'd definitely make a most unique fun character duo for Smash, if not THE most, along with their combined movesets for eg. just like in TP,the Dark energy attack Midna creates an aura of twilight on the ground around Wolf Link and extends her hair above them. The twilight itself does not affect any opponents(it could) then Wolf Link lunges at all the targets in the energy circle dealing damage. Light n agile + Furry fury + twilight magic. The best n most creative contender for the next Super Smash Bros entry in my eyes. Even Midna's character alone is more than enough to be considered a potential candidate not to mention a formidable one what with her strong shadow magic abilities and transformations. Midna can also jump and brawl her way around just like any other character and her standard attacks would be melee but possibly with a little help of some Twilight magic eg. molding her hair into a giant hand to bitchslap, grab, throw/launch enemies into the air etc. For her Final Smash, Midna could bust out that huge monstrosity Fused Shadow or change into her true deity form to combine brawn and beauty. And if you played TP, Midna's taunting is a natural part of her character her mischievous laugh upon attack should suffice for a SB Taunt-Im not one for much vocals unless its ""FALKIN....PAWNCH!"(I think it sounds better in N64 version it has that extra oomff) and "SHOW ME YA MOVES" hahaa. Outside of the main cast of the Zelda franchise, Midna is the best character from series to add to Smash. I just wonder what Sakurai-san thinks is best, with or without the wolf. And if he think Midna should be in at all

Blog Entries
    I remember back when brawl was in development, there was a section in Nintendo power asking the fans who they want to see in smash bros and one of the people requested cloud and NP simply replied with "no" shooting him down. It was pretty funny.
    Currently Playing:

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct! Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kinda surprised Little Mac isn't in the franchise as a playable character yet. I guess you could make a case that he doesn't have that many moves to incorporate into a fullly-fleshed moveset---what on earth would he use for projectiles?---but plenty of characters had moves practically invented for them (*FALCON PAWNCH!*). Wasn't Little Mac some sort of item in Brawl? I haven't played in years.

I want Waluigi, damn it.

The only non-Nintendo IPs that I had hoped to see in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, all of whom have roots in the older Nintendo/Super Nintendo systems, were:

• A whip-brandishing Belmont -Trevor/Simon (Konami)
    • Classic Mega Man (Capcom)
    • Geno (Square-Enix)
    • Battletoads (Rare)

I'd be happy if any one of those guys are included.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

A Simon Belmont would be cool, indeed. I love Super Castlevania 4. Such an awesome game.

Blog Entries
    The villager from Animal Crossing has been confirmed for the new smash bros and Mega Man is also in there YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!
    Currently Playing:

Registered User Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSabin View Post
    The villager from Animal Crossing has been confirmed for the new smash bros
    Final Smash: Tom Nook shows up and cripples the opponents with staggering debt. -_-;
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries
    Here's a screenshot from the Wii U game.
    ssb-33.jpg

And heres one with the villager from animal crossing
    ssb-7.jpg
    Currently Playing:

And no Conker still.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries

Re: Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct!

Mega Man in the next Super Smash Bros game? God. Damn. Awesome!

Wait. Is this real life?

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct! Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    Here is the official trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvudMu-5kIU

This looks promising ^_^

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries

Wii Fit Trainer. Hmm. I have no doubt there are plenty of people who want to kick *her* ass.

Edit: go to the official YouTube channel above and look at the other videos for the Wii Fit Trainer video.

Blog Entries
    That trailer looks cool. Animal Crossing kid is fine, I guess... but Wii Fit Trainer is a little generic, and it's irritating that she took up a slot of some other character that would've been more interesting to include. Like GENO. Oh yeah, and Mega Man is pretty awesome. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

EDIT: Conker is owned by Rare, who is owned by Microsoft. Sorry, it isn't happening.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    That trailer looks cool. Animal Crossing kid is fine, I guess... but Wii Fit Trainer is a little generic, and it's irritating that she took up a slot of some other character that would've been more interesting to include. Like GENO. Oh yeah, and Mega Man is pretty awesome. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

EDIT: Conker is owned by Rare, who is owned by Microsoft. Sorry, it isn't happening.
    Yeah, but EVERY fighting game roster has *that character* that everyone almost universally hates (I'm looking at you, Ice Climbers.) I'm fine with the Wii Fit Trainer being *that character* this time around.

Plus, it gives them a tie-in to a more recent game they've made. So there's that. Yeah.

Now if Wii Fit Trainer takes the place of a Belmont?! OR WALUIGI??? Well... **** THAT. Get the right **** outta my game, Wii Fit Trainer.

Here's the trailer with the Mega Man intro.

Looks awesome btw and its about damn time. Megaman shoulda been in SSB if not Melee-my favourites SB games. Brawl, I didnt enjoy as much for some reason(maybe getting older) and since most of us are on a Final Fantasy high..For Super Smash Bros Brawl, Sakurai-san had enlisted the help of our very own Kazushige Nojima(VII&Compilation,VIII,X,X-2,XV(VersusXIII),KH,BlackRockShooter) Scenario Writer n Song writer(Liberi Fatali(VIII),Suteki Da Ne&Hymn of the Fayth(X)) to help him with the challenging task of developing a storyline for all those diverse characters(esp being ones with different head-to-body ratiosXD). And thus The Subspace Emissary (Adventure Mode) was born. Pretty cool.

Oh n Incognitus..*that character* for me..would be Waluigi if he were to make the SB roster.

I hate that mother******.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries

Here's a good breakdown of some of the moves of Mega Man and Villager.

Top Spin, bitches. Top Spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognitus View Post

I never knew how much i wanted to see Link doing yoga until today.

Thanks, Nintendo :’)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast