Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct!

The Mad God Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct! Heartless Angel's Avatar
    I really hope they fixed Marth. He was an absolute monster in melee, but just kinda sucked ass in Brawl. He like turned into Roy. I'd like to see Wolf return, liked him WAY better than Fox. Really glad to see ZSS is her own character now, I really didn't like the fact that my Final Smash was to turn into a character I suck with. Kinda disappointed to see Shiek split from Zelda, the ability to change movesets on the fly was my favorite thing about her. I'd like to see Mewtwo come back, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Glad to see Ike is still here. I'd really like to see some more Fire Emblem characters, maybe the Black Knight or Nailah. Meta Knight I'm not sure if I want back, I mean I really loved ****ing with people by playing as him, but the other side of that coin was that other people could pick him too... I'm not sure if that's really worth dealing with just for the occasional spam fest. A good lol character would be the farmer from Harvest Moon 64 or something.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Certified tech, come at me! Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct! SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    I really hope they fixed Marth. He was an absolute monster in melee, but just kinda sucked ass in Brawl. He like turned into Roy. I'd like to see Wolf return, liked him WAY better than Fox. Really glad to see ZSS is her own character now, I really didn't like the fact that my Final Smash was to turn into a character I suck with. Kinda disappointed to see Shiek split from Zelda, the ability to change movesets on the fly was my favorite thing about her. I'd like to see Mewtwo come back, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Glad to see Ike is still here. I'd really like to see some more Fire Emblem characters, maybe the Black Knight or Nailah. Meta Knight I'm not sure if I want back, I mean I really loved ****ing with people by playing as him, but the other side of that coin was that other people could pick him too... I'm not sure if that's really worth dealing with just for the occasional spam fest. A good lol character would be the farmer from Harvest Moon 64 or something.
    Check out the youtube video recordings of the previous streams of this new smash bros to see if there has been any marth gameplay, from what I watched, the characters are pretty evened out in the way of strength to a better extent than brawl.
    Currently Playing:

The Mad God Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct! Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Nothing that tells me what I'm interested in. In Brawl they changed the 'sweet-spot' on his sword to the middle, in melee it was at the tip. They also slowed him down and added an obnoxious delay to Counter. And then they took his Side B smash's horizontal recovery functionality away. Pretty much, he became Roy.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Implying counter was even worth doing on Marth.

Against your friends maybe, other than that, useless.

Melee is still a better game but this one is looking good compared to Brawl. Since Brawl has Project Melee so that is fine since it brought back MewTwo and Marth, Pokemon trainer is gone and each pokemon is a playable character now, Zero Suit Samus and Shiek as well.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Are you shitting me? Counter is what made Marth top tier. If you could actually read moves worth a shit, you were pretty much invincible. That and it frustrates people so they start playing like morons after a few consecutive successful counters. Counter is the reason I learned to play the guy.

Certified tech, come at me! Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct! SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So Monolith developer is teasing Shulk for Smash Bros 4 on his tweet. Think we will be hearing about shulk monday? there will be a new character reveal that day either way. I'm convinced that it is, why else would he be teasing shulk's arrival in smash bros (unless he is making a joke out of it).

Xenoblade Developer Retweets Smash Bros Character Reveal Announcement, Shulk On The Way? | My Nintendo News
    Currently Playing:

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct! Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSabin View Post
    So Monolith developer is teasing Shulk for Smash Bros 4 on his tweet. Think we will be hearing about shulk monday? there will be a new character reveal that day either way. I'm convinced that it is, why else would he be teasing shulk's arrival in smash bros (unless he is making a joke out of it).

Xenoblade Developer Retweets Smash Bros Character Reveal Announcement, Shulk On The Way? | My Nintendo News
    None of my guesses counted Xenoblade characters among the possibilities. Evidence suggests that it's someone related to Xenoblade, unless it's a red herring to throw us off the scent. I have no clue who this Shulk is, personally. Hopefully he's fun. STILL crossing my fingers for a Belmont or Alucard, although neither appear likely.

Seriously, I will lose my shit if it's Trevor Belmont.*

*Classic Trevor Belmont, not the newfangled bondage-gear version.
    Last edited by Incognitus; 07-13-2014 at 07:52 PM.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Smash Bros trailer to be revealed @ nintendo direct! Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey. Wake up. Shulk was officially announced, possibly confirming the massive alleged-but-highly-convincing leak of the final game roster (hint: don't click if you want to avoid alleged spoilers)?

No one else is interested in discussing this turn of events?

No?

Shall I double-post anyway? Yes.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for posting this Incognitus, I really like the idea of shulk being in smash. There are definitely a lot of interesting characters to use this time around.
    Currently Playing:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4